Second Key for those stuck waiting on a physical copy from a tier with a digital copy as well?

Yes, several people at the $140 tier have received an additional key as I said.

Ok, thank you for your confirmation. I'll wait a day and then, if nothing will change, I'll contact the support. I asked because I didn't understand if all 140$ should have received the addictional key or only the people which asked it in the other post.

Thank for your help :)

Edited by kriptonian

In the same boat. I backed the $65 version in hopes of having 2 copies - albeit one physical.  The "vote", I thought, allowed the "physical' copy to be downloaded instead, and that I would then get an empty box.  I have received my digital Champion edition, and have redeemed through Steam (didn't see all the GOG stuff) but I still don't have an option for my SECOND digital downloadable copy.  I emailed support and they said that I misunderstood the vote, and my DISC would be shipped later. And that if i wasn't getting a downloadable copy then I would get a key.. SO CONFUSED!

Any updates on this. I backed the game at the $140 and I only have the Royal Kickstarter Edition. I thought people at the $140 tier were also going to receive the Hero edition as to Darren's previous communications. Thanks!

I'd check the Backer Portal again. If you're at the $140 tier, you should have both a Kickstarter Royal Edition key and a Kickstarter Hero Edition key now.

As for the $65 peeps... I don't know why you guys got left out, 8(

Edited by Lephys

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

Any updates on this. I backed the game at the $140 and I only have the Royal Kickstarter Edition. I thought people at the $140 tier were also going to receive the Hero edition as to Darren's previous communications. Thanks!

I'd check the Backer Portal again. If you're at the $140 tier, you should have both a Kickstarter Royal Edition key and a Kickstarter Hero Edition key now.

As for the $65 peeps... I don't know why you guys got left out, 8(

What bothers me the most is the guy who originally posted the thread was a $65 tier and yet the rest of us haven't been addressed at all. 

Yeah, I dunno. I can imagine it's pretty chaotic right now at Obsidian HQ, and there's probably not just a big button they click to dispense everyone's keys.

But, silver lining? By the time you DO get the disc, you'll get to start out fresh with probably no major bugs to deal with (and possible some balance/tuning tweaks in place).

• Like 1

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

In the same boat as other $65 tier players. Had planned on playing with my wife... voted for the 'make the keys available rather than delaying the box shipment' option, and... my box still hasn't shipped, and only one key is available.

The game itself is good (several large bugs not withstanding), but the shipment, keys, and communication regarding both has been less than stellar.

• Like 1

Buying just one key from GoG and sharing it with other people is pure wrong. Please support this game and buy a key each.

Read the thread. Most of the people posting HAVE supported the game, and did so at tiers that should have gotten us multiple keys. The GoG suggestions are what to do in the meantime since so many of us still only have one of those keys.

• Like 1

I'm on the same boat as you guys. I Kickstarted the $65.00 Retail Pack (1 digital key, 1 physical box, 2 total copies) and I'm waiting on the physical box to arrive. Haven't received any shipping confirmation or anything (I'm in California), but I totally understand that these things happen.

I'd really appreciate a second digital key while I wait for the box to arrive so my wife and I can play together. :)

Good news! Six days after I contacted support, they sent me a digital key. :)

• Like 1

They finally added my 2nd key to my products page. In my case, they lost the results of my original survey and sent me 2 E-Mails in the past year about it (but both wound up triggering my E-Mail spam filter)...

They didn't put my name in the credits or ship my product because of this. I filled out the survey a 2nd time and a few days later they finally shipped out the game. As soon as my shipping status changed from Pending to "Shipping Soon", voila, I got a Hero Edition key.