Steam achievements not up?

Happy the achievements are up. Still can't see badge progress with the cards for some reason and am therefore unable to make a badge.

I can't see the badge progress directly from the inventory, however if I go manually to my badges in progress I can see the progress just fine. Tried that?

Can you tell me how to manually do that? I've never had to. 

Happy the achievements are up. Still can't see badge progress with the cards for some reason and am therefore unable to make a badge.

I can't see the badge progress directly from the inventory, however if I go manually to my badges in progress I can see the progress just fine. Tried that?

Can you tell me how to manually do that? I've never had to. 

In the Steam client, at the top of the screen you should see your name. Click on that and a drop list will appear. The second to last option is badges. Just click that and it will take you to your badge page.

Confirming it's working for me too. Thanks! :) For KS achievement, you have to create new character.

I got one achievement on my current character now so it doesn't have to be new character for everything else.

Easiest way to check if achievements are working for you is to get into Black Hound Inn and recruit one adventurer at innkeeper.

Edited by Mich-666

Restarting Steam led to the achievement list showing up in my library. But the backer achievement only triggers when character completion is finished, so for people (like me) who started playing as soon as the game was unlocked, you'll have to start a new character after restarting Steam to get your achievement.

Wow. Thanks!

It was fixed fast. Achievements is cool too... But tripple crown? It is even possible? I play on hard a.t.m and it is pretty hard on my poor wizard even with full party...

Restarting Steam led to the achievement list showing up in my library. But the backer achievement only triggers when character completion is finished, so for people (like me) who started playing as soon as the game was unlocked, you'll have to start a new character after restarting Steam to get your achievement.

Thanks ) 

I've restarted steam, loaded up my game and made another Adventurer from BlackHound Inn and still no achievement.

Do I need to start a new game for achievements to work!? I'm 20+ hrs into this game lol

Try to make new game (you don't have to play it at all), create a char and see if that works... worked for me.