Steam achievements not up?

The game dosn't show up on my profile under "last played" but it seems like I'm getting achievements, atleast I got 4 so far. I just view them from the PoE store page, but yea - a fix would be nice.

Yeah, achievements do seem to be unlocking and I can see them when I go to my game library and select Pillars. Just the actual achievements page isn't showing up.

Hey, everyone. After doing some tests on my machine I think it is a Steam client issue. If you have had the client open since before the game was released I think that Steam isn't properly updating your account.

If you are seeing this problem, please completely quit out of the Steam client and jump back in. It should fix your problem (hopefully).

-B

Hey, everyone. After doing some tests on my machine I think it is a Steam client issue. If you have had the client open since before the game was released I think that Steam isn't properly updating your account.

If you are seeing this problem, please completely quit out of the Steam client and jump back in. It should fix your problem (hopefully).

-B

Nope! Didn't help. If I click on "View All Achievements" it just takes me to my profile. This isn't actually the first game I've had this issue with... had the same problem with South Park.

Brandonnn I want to see the achievement icons I made. ;.;

-B

Still not able to see the achievement list, I am using the beta client though.  Though achievements are now working at least on my end.

-B

This didn't fix it for me.

As others before I also got problems with achievements or any statistics on steam. I've tried to log out several times even tried two PCs with no avail. No biggie but steam could be pushed to fix it would be great ;)

Yep - it's fixed in terms of viewing achievements. I'm also receiving them during play. However, it's still not showing the game in "recently played," and II haven't received the backer achievement (which I'm assuming you are supposed to get for launching the game with the backer "DLC" installed?) :(

Edited by Aerothorn

I just received word from Valve that the issues should be fixed regarding not being able to view achievements. I just checked on my account and it shows all of the achievements correctly.

Yep it's working perfectly Thanks BAdler, there's quite a few people happy over on the steam forums over it now too.

Happy the achievements are up. Still can't see badge progress with the cards for some reason and am therefore unable to make a badge.

I can't see the badge progress directly from the inventory, however if I go manually to my badges in progress I can see the progress just fine. Tried that?