Steam achievements not up?

I see that the game is listed as having achievements but I cannot see a list of them and to the best of my knowledge I did not get a pop up in the game yet for anything (although maybe I just haven't done anything to get one yet).

Are these up and working? Any way to see the list of them in Steam?

Thanks guys,

• Like 2

I see that the game is listed as having achievements but I cannot see a list of them and to the best of my knowledge I did not get a pop up in the game yet for anything (although maybe I just haven't done anything to get one yet).

Are these up and working? Any way to see the list of them in Steam?

Thanks guys,

I get a pop up but it redirects to my profile when I try to view acheevs.

I've got a similar issue. It's not tracking playtime, achievements etc on my profile. Where it should appear as the most recent game I just have a blank space.

Not sure if Steam's issue or Obsidian's...

That's what happens if you activate a product on Steam but didn't actually buy it on Steam. It's really annoying, but if you go to the game in your library instead of profile it should say the stuff there like achievements and play time

Edited by Bli1942

Steam acheivements work for me.  Just as a note though, if you have your steam updates restricted to the wee morning hours like I do, the extra content -- including the Kickstarter Backer Steam acheivement, won't download.  Turn that off temporarily and it will download.

Not working for me either. The game is not showing in my recent games on my profile and when I click on achievements on the game page it redirects me back to my steam profile. My uploaded screenshots are not showing in friends feed.

It seems the Steam think the game is still in beta. It's weird that some players got it to work though. Tried restarting Steam with no avail.

Coincidentaly - could it be those problems are related only to kickstarter edition packages of of the game?

Well I hired and made two Adventurers yesterday from the inn and that achievement still does not appear on my profile in Steam so I'm going to say it is not working for me. =/

I'll have to spend another 500cp today and try it out I guess.

That's what happens if you activate a product on Steam but didn't actually buy it on Steam. It's really annoying, but if you go to the game in your library instead of profile it should say the stuff there like achievements and play time

I'll just go ahead and call that wrong now.  Since I have nearly 300 games on my library and a good number of them were bought from sites like GMG a couple of others like D:OS and W2 were also given keys like PoE.  Going to your library and profile doesn't work either, something got screwed in the pooch somewhere.  I got the kickstarter badge, nothing else, nothing tracks except hours played, got 4 cards for my effort but that's it.

No Steam achievement?

Impossibruuuu! Money back pweez.

Make that plural. No Steam achievements--of any sort, at all, for this game.

Plural would not have been "in character" for that post.

"Now to find a home for my other staff."
My Project Eternity Interview with Adam Brennecke

again the workarround is to plain in english in the pref of the game i think obsidiant must fix something to get them in localized version of the game ;)

That's great, except I-- and I assume many others-- are already playing in english. Everything I have is already set to english in every capacity. It does not fix it.

again the workarround is to plain in english in the pref of the game i think obsidiant must fix something to get them in localized version of the game ;)

That's great, except I-- and I assume many others-- are already playing in english. Everything I have is already set to english in every capacity. It does not fix it.

I wouldn't understand anything if I was not playing the English version of the game, so that is either nothing to do with it or only a part of the problem.

I wouldn't understand anything if I was not playing the English version of the game, so that is either nothing to do with it or only a part of the problem.

it is unreleated to language you play, someone else said steam acts like game is still in beta and he is right only closed betas acts like that in steam.

Edited by solamyas