Where can I see the disposition values in the character sheet? It said I gained a rank in the beginning but I don't know where to see this?

Thanks!

Home/Gaming PC: I7-9700K@4.9GHz/Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero/EVGA RTX 2080 Ti XC ULTRA /Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB)/Corsair Carbide Quiet 600Q/Corsair RM750i/LG 32GK850G 31.5"/BenQ G2400W 24"/Sound Blaster ZX/Samsung 970 EVO x2, 850 PRO x1/Win10 Pro 64bit/Saitek X52/TrackIR5 - TrackClip Pro

Where can I see the disposition values in the character sheet? It said I gained a rank in the beginning but I don't know where to see this?

Thanks!

In the Records box in the character sheet on the right side, right at the top. It won't show any if you have yet to develop any disposition or reputation.

Just for example: ogrep.jpg

Keeping in mind that favored/unfavored dispositions are applicable only to classes like Paladin and Priest based on their chosen deity.

Edited by AGX-17

Thank you... I think maybe the tutorial text was a bit misleading then.

Home/Gaming PC: I7-9700K@4.9GHz/Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero/EVGA RTX 2080 Ti XC ULTRA /Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB)/Corsair Carbide Quiet 600Q/Corsair RM750i/LG 32GK850G 31.5"/BenQ G2400W 24"/Sound Blaster ZX/Samsung 970 EVO x2, 850 PRO x1/Win10 Pro 64bit/Saitek X52/TrackIR5 - TrackClip Pro

Yeah the tutorial text said I gained a rank right in the beginning of the game but I don't see any there like you are showing.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah the tutorial text said I gained a rank right in the beginning of the game but I don't see any there like you are showing.

I am experiencing the same issue.

You don't actually get a rank in that disposition until you select a particular disposition 3-4 times. That initial tutorial is misleading.

And, as a heads up -- it takes a very, very long time before you get the second rank in a disposition.  Even if you work on a specific disposition option (say, "Honest") as much as you can, you probably won't reach "Honest: 2" until sometime well after the start of Act 2.

Oddly enough, once you get to rank 2, rank 3 comes fairly quickly -- I think that the late game disposition modifiers add more (invisible) points than the early / mid-game options do.

• 2 weeks later...

And, as a heads up -- it takes a very, very long time before you get the second rank in a disposition.  Even if you work on a specific disposition option (say, "Honest") as much as you can, you probably won't reach "Honest: 2" until sometime well after the start of Act 2.

Oddly enough, once you get to rank 2, rank 3 comes fairly quickly -- I think that the late game disposition modifiers add more (invisible) points than the early / mid-game options do.

Depends on the disposition, with Honest appearing to be one of the harder ones to increase quickly (along with Diplomatic, unfortunately for my Shieldbearer). I just started a PotD playthrough and focused on rushing to grab companions ASAP, and noticed that I hit Rational 2 and Stoic 2 before I even hit Defiance Bay to pick up Pallegina. That could also be because I was chatting up all the NPCs as I recruited them; if you're running with a hireling party it might take you a little bit longer to get those dispositions up.