Can't see name in credits

LOL I couldn't see my name either :(

Thankfully it was alphabetical but I checked both Gold Kickstarter and regular Kickstarter; almost saw my name but my last not included.

Now I felt I thought I made the survey in time, did I?

I didn't see my name in the book, I haven't checked the credits yet, but I checked my real name and handle. Were you supposed to be at a certain tier cause I've been coming to the forum every single day since the kickstarter multiple times and I was surprised I wasn't there. Maybe I didn't pledge high enough though?

Hi Chris,

You completed your survey too late for us to make the initial game cutoff, but we'll nab it up in a future patch.

Thanks!

Darren

I guessed I might have been a bit late, thanks for the reply.  While I wait for my name to be written in the stars for all eternity I'll keep gnawing away at the game, I'm eight hours in and only just scratching the surface of my exceeded expectations  :yes:

My name's not in either the game's credits or the strategy guide, I'm really bummed out. Obsidian should sign my collector's edition copy as a consolation ;)

Edited by Kaldaien

This whole survey thing was a terrible, terrible idea all around. Obsidian already had my name from my shipping and billing information, they could have simply used that in-lieu of whatever this magical unannounced cutoff date was.

• Like 1

This whole survey thing was a terrible, terrible idea all around. Obsidian already had my name from my shipping and billing information, they could have simply used that in-lieu of whatever this magical unannounced cutoff date was.

Pretty clear lockdown date here https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/obsidian/project-eternity/posts/945527

Pretty clear lockdown date here https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/obsidian/project-eternity/posts/945527

It's hard to keep track of every update from the various Kickstarters we're all involved in nowadays, never mind real life getting in the way.  Still I'm not that bummed, glad I'll get into the game credits in some form, it just sucks a bit that I can't show my friends something physical.

It's totally possible that the strategy guide will have to be revised for bugs/errors/patches so it's not impossible for them to update the credits at the same time, I'd buy it but I'm not holding my breath for it :sweat:

Edited by WDeranged