Achievements? I appear to be missing them.

Cymelion

Question

Ok so I checked the store page and it has achievements I clicked on the store page achievements which gave me the global results and selected compare to my own - none were active and on my Library page I am missing the achievements bar.

Is there a fix for this?

I'm not sure what I did wrong - I collected my steam key from the backer portal and installed it fine - the game runs fine - just seem to have achievements disabled and no way to re-enable them.

Image of page included.

post-43495-0-94927100-1427410975_thumb.jpg

Actually it seems that you need to restart Steam for them to show up - I guess I will leave this here incase others have the same issue?

Edited by Cymelion

5 answers to this question

Yup, can't see other people's achievements and my clouded screenshot isn't listed in the activity feed either :/

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Or maybe you used the console to "cheat".

I used the iroll20s command to change the camera zoom (at the time I thought it was needed for the camera zoom command to be enabled), my savegame was flagged for no achievements, but I noticed that too late, after about 7 hours when I found out I didn't get some achievements I should have gotten.

I don't know who decided to implement this idiotic mechanism in POE (at least bind it to true cheats like giving money or talent points, instead of a command that does nothing by itself you lazy programmers), but now I'm stuck between no achi or wasting 7 hours of my life. Great job!

Or maybe you used the console to "cheat".

I used the iroll20s command to change the camera zoom (at the time I thought it was needed for the camera zoom command to be enabled), my savegame was flagged for no achievements, but I noticed that too late, after about 7 hours when I found out I didn't get some achievements I should have gotten.

I don't know who decided to implement this idiotic mechanism in POE (at least bind it to true cheats like giving money or talent points, instead of a command that does nothing by itself you lazy programmers), but now I'm stuck between no achi or wasting 7 hours of my life. Great job!

You can change the zoom without using iroll20s, you only need that for commands that alter game play, camera zoom and a few other commands work just fine without loosing your achievements.