Sign in to follow this  
Katarack21

I'm blown away by this.

Seriously, this game is amazing. You did REALLY well, Obsidian. You lived up to every hope I had and then some. I would write more about how awesome this game is, but I *need* to go and play it right now!

• Like 6

I know isn't it glorious! I am going to pace myself and really savor this game.  I have waited since 2002 for another Infinity engine type game I don't want to rush through it.

Agreed! I'm absolutely in love with this game, it's everything that I wanted AND MORE!

• Like 1

Loving every minute of it here too. First game that's gave me shivers up my spine in a long time, along with those pangs of excitement at every turn. The music is fantastic for setting the mood, I love the intro piece! I replayed it about 5 times until my wife asked what the hell I was repeating it for....       :dancing:

• Like 1

I *should* be in bed, I should be sleeping.  Still playing since 1pm...we've got ourselves a winner guys.  I have a feeling that this is going to go down as one of those classic games that everyone loves.