The pig is cute and all, but...

^ If there are pet cats somewhere at some point, the Wurm is getting traded out as soon. Mini-dragons cannot compete with kittah's. In my world, anyway. :biggrin:

I think you'd like to know, there is in fact pet cat in the game and I have it.

Question is, do you like zombies??

The Dude abides.

You can find a regular white wyrm pet in the 2nd level of the Endless Paths. One of the cracked eggs in one of the northern corners.

I kinda wish pets could grow and become useful, like in Dungeon Siege 2. But having that little guy fly around is still pretty cool.

• Like 1

I love how Edér keeps talking about the pets. To be honest I think that he has a fetish for petting things. 

Doh he somtimes misstakes that cat for a pig and say smothing like "Come here piggy". 

I think the cat is offended when it happens. 

But to be fair, that is one of the least strange things that goes on in my party. 

With all the pets (plus potential animal companions), shouldn't there be a menagerie in the stronghold...?

I'm a terrible person (but we knew that already), I keep shoving all the non-dragon pets into my extra dimensional space...

Wait, no, can't be worse than Pokemon, right?

They'll be fine, its not like it's a bag of holding that doesn't have air inside it, right?

I'd it some water in, but wouldn't that make all my food and/or loot all damp and unpleasent...?

Edited by Aotrs Commander

The piglet has the added bonus of being a BG reference, though. It's a mission of mine to go through this game trying to find/recognize all the BG, ID, and P:T references I can find. Maybe there'll even be a Fallout reference or two. original.gif

There's a Boo.Lang.dll file inside the game's data!

And it has nothing to do with the Boo you are thinking of.  PoE uses the Unity engine and the Unity engine includes the Boo scripting language, hence the file.

With all the pets (plus potential animal companions), shouldn't there be a menagerie in the stronghold...?

[snip]

[snip]

No place to show them all. 1/10 :disguise:

[snip]

Would be pretty nice if the un-equipped pets roamed your inn :)

I've been thinking over this very same thing! Surely it can't be hard to implement some form of simple 'pen' container that, when you dump your surplus pets in, they then show up somewhere in your stronghold?

That would be RAD! We should suggest that as a new feature.

The Dude abides.

We can't rename our pet. 3/10

Obsidian, add the ability to name our pets in the expansion.

• Like 1

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

I think you'd like to know, there is in fact pet cat in the game and I have it.

original.gif

Yeah I found/have the black dog and saw a cat in someone's house, but haven't reached a point/area/discovered adoptable cats yet. I'm glad they're in the game however. *smile*

Oh and the idea of having pets be able to roam our inns/stronghold etc. is a great idea, imo. Heh.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts