The pig is cute and all, but...

...I like the Tiny Obsidian Wurm better. :biggrin: Makes me wish I could zoom in a bit more.

KSwurm.jpg

Made a character and am standing around the starter campfire then was distracted by the KS bonuses. The black decorative cape is nice too.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

^ If there are pet cats somewhere at some point, the Wurm is getting traded out as soon. Mini-dragons cannot compete with kittah's. In my world, anyway. :biggrin:

• Like 3
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I think you can zoom in further, there's a console command to change the zoom range, though I can't figure out how to open the console, doh!

I don't have a Wyrm, just an Obsidian black cloak as my backer item, I think...

"My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die!"

The piglet has the added bonus of being a BG reference, though. It's a mission of mine to go through this game trying to find/recognize all the BG, ID, and P:T references I can find. Maybe there'll even be a Fallout reference or two. original.gif

There's a Boo.Lang.dll file inside the game's data!

I believe I saw a stream where you can find a black cat at the Black Hound Inn.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

That pig's cute but I'm really a dog person

myself, time for me to look for a black hound.

Edited by wolfrider100

" Life... is strength. That is not to be contested, it seems

logical enough. You live, you affect your world. "

Jon Irenicus ´

I turned off the pig and went for the dog. Much nicer. 

The pig is distracting. 

Edited by KingNee

- How can I live my life if I can't even tell good from evil?

- Eh, they're both fine choices. Whatever floats your boat. 

I haven't played very far into the game yet, but I have no doubt in my mind that there will be cats.  I mean, have you ever looked at Sawyer's twitter feed?  The dude likes cats.  A lot.

• Like 1

I'm a backer but I haven't got any wurm ;(

I'm also a backer and I don't have a Wurm either.

Special items I got (as far as I can tell): Space Piglet, Cape of the Obsidian Order and a ring (not sure if everybody gets the ring, though).

From what I've read, the wurm is for the $50 tier and higher backers.  Unfortunatly I only got the pig, but I am by no means disapointed in this game!

Also, the first thing I thought of when I saw the Obsidian Order cape was in reference to Deep Space 9 (Cardassian Obsidian Order).  Of course, Obsidian also being the game studio I was (probably) mistaken.  No reason I couldn't consider it a double entendre however.

That would be kind of frustrating that the wurm is only on $50 kickstarter preorders, I didn't know that when I did my $20 pledge :|

Thems the breaks. To be honest, the wurm is cute, but not really worth $30!

The Dude abides.

That would be kind of frustrating that the wurm is only on $50 kickstarter preorders, I didn't know that when I did my $20 pledge :|

Thems the breaks. To be honest, the wurm is cute, but not really worth $30!

Chances are, in some future patch it'll end up getting unlocked for everyone anyway. Like the Blessed of Waukeen thing from NWN 2.