Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Posted 10 August 2016 - 11:51 AM
Posted 11 August 2016 - 03:59 AM
I've been successful with the console commands, but it can be tedious putting them in. Is there a way to create a batch file to run? This would be useful for re-applying skill bonuses.
I followed the instructions on this reddit post and permanent attributes modifications of companions work for my game, which is updated to the latest version: https://www.reddit.c...to_permanently/
You'll need to download C++ from Msoft to get it to work.
Basically you use a unity asset bundle extractor, take out the relevant piece of code from the companion char files and convert it to text format, edit that code, re-insert that code in to the original file and then this becomes the reference point for companion attributes thereafter, and what they will revert to after you reload.
As far as I know you can still use the console to add and remove companion abilities (but not attributes) and they will persist after reloading.
Edited by Livegood118, 11 August 2016 - 04:06 AM.
Posted 24 August 2016 - 04:00 PM
Does anyone know if there is a way to change your animal companion as a ranger?? It didn't let me review the characteristics of the different companions when I selected it, and now I want to change it, if possible.
Posted 13 July 2017 - 09:05 PM
What would be correct way to change the reputation with the towns/groups ?
The "AddTalent "charname" "talentname"" using the correct "tln_name_of_talent" give an error (the basic one with the command not known).
Posted 22 October 2017 - 07:42 AM
HI guys. I've been working with the console commands for a few days and there are a few things I've learned I'd like to share, maybe save some people some of the time and grief I've spent on this
1. It's a good idea to download and install the IE Mod from Nexusmods.com. There are some commands that will *only* work, or work best, with the IE Mod installed. You can get the IE Mod here: https://www.nexusmod...ernity/mods/1/?. This is a great mod which I highly recommend. The IE Mod website is also extremely helpful for understanding the options offered by the IE Mod: http://rien-ici.com/iemod/
2. Also from Nexusmods you can download a text file that contains *all* of the item codes you might want when using the command AddItem (itemname) (stackcountamount): https://www.nexusmod...rnity/mods/76/?. If you want to locate the file yourself, you can find it using the following path: \[gamedirectory]\PillarsOfEternity_Data\assetbundles\objectbundle. NOTE: I've attached the file directly for you, in case you have issues with the download mirrors on Nexusmods.com: poe_items.txt 60.31KB 3 downloads
3. As has been posted several times previously, when referencing the main character you should use "player" (without the quotes). For custom NPCs you'll want to use the command FindCharacter (charactername) - NOTE: If your custom NPC's name has a space in it, only use the portion of the name up to the first space. Also, I would recommend using FindCharacter (charactername) even for the stock NPCs, since they're not always what you'd expect. For example, in my game the reference for Aloth is Companion_Aloth(Clone)_4 and not just Aloth.
5. I've seen multiple posts which reference a 'cheat engine'. While I don't fully understand how to use this yet, I believe you can find more information about this here: http://fearlessrevol...topic.php?t=150.
6. I strongly recommend bookmarking this page for the sake of efficiency; I posted this reply because I couldn't find answers to all my questions in one place
Good luck; I hope you find this helpful.
Edited by DragoDarkstorm, 23 October 2017 - 04:32 PM.
- PangaeaACDC likes this
Posted 15 January 2018 - 06:18 PM
Just out of curiosity, what are the codes for the factions in Defiance Bay? The Dozens is easy, but I can't figure out the format for Crucible Knights or the third one (Just started playing a week ago, and I haven't memorized everything yet)
Posted 14 March 2018 - 06:01 AM
Anyone know the transition code for teleporting to Thaos final fight area?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users