Must Have Cipher Spells & Abilities?

What  spells and abilities would you consider must have? The most useful and deadly ones  ;)

Thanx.

PS is it worth spending 1-2 points into atheltics to reduce combat fatigue? I plan on putting most points into lore and mechanics on my cipher

Edited by Meretrelle

Biting whip and draining whip seem to be must have talents. As far as powers go Eyestrike and Puppet Master are amazing. You should check out Sensuki's build guide for a melee Cipher, some great info! Sorry I don't have the link handy.

PS is it worth spending 1-2 points into atheltics to reduce combat fatigue? I plan on putting most points into lore and mechanics on my cipher

See how you go. If you find yourself having to constantly rest before your party is out of spells or low on health because of fatigue then throwing a few points into athletics can go a long way.

Biting whip and draining whip seem to be must have talents. As far as powers go Eyestrike and Puppet Master are amazing. You should check out Sensuki's build guide for a melee Cipher, some great info! Sorry I don't have the link handy.

Cheers. Although Im more interested in ranged (firearms)  cipher ;)

MasterPrudent

Yeah, I'm gonna see how it goes.

When you level up far enough, I've been finding the level 4 spell Mind Lance to be hugely useful thanks to the way that combat pathfinding sometimes causes the enemies to draw out in a long line as they're trying to find a way to you. Does great damage in a line.