Thank you and Congratulations!

What an amazing game!!!  I 'm only an hour into it and this is exactly the game experience I have been craving for long while.  The Combat is fun and challenging and I really love your  narration boxes. What a great touch. From a long time fan of the Infinity engine games thank you very much!   From the reviews Obsidian hit this out of the park! Congratulations I hope this game clears a million copies sold you truly deserve every ounce  of success! Take some time off and spend it with friends and family who you have obvious neglected while creating this masterpiece of a game. Once again thank you.

• Like 4

My God. I've never had an experience like this in a computer game. Obsidian, team, thank you so much!

I've just finished the beginning... my jaw is dropped, my feeling is awe, I'm joyed, happy, mystified. The music in my mind is of crackling stone, skittering steps, whispered voices in the distrance, magical energy chiming in the air, and all sewn together magically by the course strings of violin. I mean, this game is basically like having your brain hacked by an entire team of dungeon masters, musicians, artists, and, and... This is not a game, this is... this is an epic party based adventure. Holy expletive expletive. I... I am in your debt. Your creation forever joins my favorite memories and will be with me all my life. My God WOW! At this moment, 4.5 hours of play after releasing this masterpiece, I am saying here and now that your game should never again be compared to Baldur's Gate. Pillars of Eternity is the new benchmark in RPG fantasy. Wow! I am overjoyed!! :woot:

Wow...

• Like 5

Same, just a big and huge THANK YOU Obsidian, thank you !

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ I ' M ★  ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ B L A C K S T A R   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 

I haven't even played the game yet, and might not for some time (just snowed under with stuff, as well as other games).   But its funny... I usually expect threads with people raging on forums just after after release.  I come here and all I can see is praise for the game (although I'm sure some who feel disappointed may turn up sooner or later), the first lot of reviews have nothing but good things to say and how well it pays homage to the old IE games we all know and love.  They dont just say "yes, this games good", they say its brilliant and one of the best RPGs in years.  It makes me really happy.  Makes me happy for the devs too, as I'm sure they're pleased with the initial reception and I hope it continues this way.

Cant wait to play this for sure now :)

I haven't even played the game yet, and might not for some time (just snowed under with stuff, as well as other games).   But its funny... I usually expect threads with people raging on forums just after after release.  I come here and all I can see is praise for the game (although I'm sure some who feel disappointed may turn up sooner or later), the first lot of reviews have nothing but good things to say and how well it pays homage to the old IE games we all know and love.  They dont just say "yes, this games good", they say its brilliant and one of the best RPGs in years.  It makes me really happy.  Makes me happy for the devs too, as I'm sure they're pleased with the initial reception and I hope it continues this way.

Your in for a real treat when you do finally get around to playing the game.  Obsidian has lived up to their commitment to eliminate their reputation for being known for great but buggy games.

Holy crap. You know what? I've really been roleplaying this for I dunno, 8+ hours. I walk around everywhere (in Slow Mode), and act as I would in the world, and I can't believe how slowly time elapses in the story. I mean, there is so much deep and rich dialogue, so much beauty and immersion... I mean, it is seriously immersive! I just can't believe that I've been playing this game for such a long time and I have nearly done nothing in the game, no notable accomplishment, no note-worthy quest completely. I'm seriously just sitting in an inn and having lunch with a buddy. laughs... the game world is expletive huge. Whoa. I don't care how big the map sizes are and how many of them there are... whew... immersion and story wise I can see this game lasting me, damn you Obsidian team... you've Baldured my Gate all over again and I'm doomed now to a lifetime of joy rerolling new adventures. J)FWH"=)HFISJHFIN EI)RH#) &"#(/%/T

Slight earthquake tremor here a little bit ago ... pretty sure the epicenter was in Irvine ... where I'm guessing a huge collective sigh of relief shook the very ground.  :sweat:

Thanks you guys, I love it. 

Obsidian are disconnecting California from the continental U.S., going all Obsidian Isle studios on our asses.