Good to know, Hiro. I too live in CA, and though I'm in no rush to play the game just yet, I do find it unsettling that Paradox does not send any emails in regards to when they will ship the regular box edition. I do find a certain amount of solace in my physical disc coming in a default, installable state that's far more bug-free than the game's initial release.

I haven't received my shipping notification and I live in Glendale CA.  I mean I could have drove down there several times to pick it up.  I'm starting to get very upset that my things have not shipped yet.

Same. Also in CA.

I know part of Obsidian pairing with Paradox was so the latter could handle distribution, something they have experience in, but I'm starting to question what exactly their experience amounts to.

They're masters at making you wait absurd amounts of time to get something you paid for.

Mine arrived today without ever getting a tracking update other than "shipping label being prepared" that I received on March 26. I'm in Australia, so the outside-the-USA folks are getting them too. It is pretty sweet, though i haven't actually pulled off the shrinkwrap yet.

Still no email for me in the US (Upstate NY)

Did you get the CE or just the normal box? Looking at your backer badge, I suspect it's the normal edition? Darren mentioned the normal editions won't ship until the discs have been printed with the 1.04 patch.

He also mentions that folks with tiers that include a physical copy should have gotten an extra digital copy so that we wouldn't need to wait to play. I certainly haven't received such a copy. On the other hand it will certainly save my husband and me money to adopt Obsidian's view that all we need for access to their games is a single GOG copy. In the past we've each purchased our own copies, but clearly it would be foolish to continue to do so.

Did you get the CE or just the normal box? Looking at your backer badge, I suspect it's the normal edition? Darren mentioned the normal editions won't ship until the discs have been printed with the 1.04 patch.

He also mentions that folks with tiers that include a physical copy should have gotten an extra digital copy so that we wouldn't need to wait to play. I certainly haven't received such a copy. On the other hand it will certainly save my husband and me money to adopt Obsidian's view that all we need for access to their games is a single GOG copy. In the past we've each purchased our own copies, but clearly it would be foolish to continue to do so.

I got mine Hero copy, but it wasn't there at the begining, so it might be worth checking your products page again. Otherwise i'd reach out to the support staff.

I got mine Hero copy, but it wasn't there at the begining, so it might be worth checking your products page again. Otherwise i'd reach out to the support staff.

Thanks for the suggestion, but I rechecked before posting--and now that we've both installed my husband's champion copy on our PCs, I've no need for a hero copy, anyway. It was upsetting at first because we've always bought separate copies, but if Obsidian believes that a single copy is all we need, why fuss about an approach that's actually in our monetary interest?

Just an update on this topic... finally stumbled upon the shipment FAQ: http://forums.obsidian.net/blog/7/entry-181-physical-goods-i-havent-received-mine-yet-when-are-they-coming/

Of note is this chunk of text:

"For those of you with the non-collector’s edition tiers ($50, $65 and $100 tiers), the box is not being shipped until the disc duplication has been completed."

I don't know if that was communicated earlier and I just missed it, or if the poll backers voted in was ignored for $100 and lower tiers or what, but that explains why my copy has not shipped yet.

On the bright side, on the advice of others, I contacted support and asked why I only had one digital key (I was supposed to get the disc and a digital key... and then was told because of the delayed shipment, I was being granted a(nother) digital key, meaning I should have had two), and they promptly gave me a second key. So if you're in the same boat as I am, that's a recommended avenue of action.

I remember the kickstarter $65 tier saying you got a physical and a digital copy; this was before any of this delay nonsense took place. So am I getting two digital copies?

It looks like I'm bringing only negativity to this place, but... is the following normal for shipment:

- address they showed in e-mail doesn't contain my building number and apartment number

- there is no tracking # or any other stuff with which I can track status of my delivery

Got e-mail several minutes ago and these 2 issues popped up. Paradox doesn't bother to respond to my previous support ticket created around month ago so no point in creating another one.

oookay.. I got an email a few days ago and was happy!  But I get my stuff today and it included the Mouse pad, t-shirt, postcard and soundtrack add on...  So I am still waiting on the empty CE box?  Why not send them all at once?  I'm just checking to see if it was the same for others, or whether I should be worried that they don't actually have my CE box.  On the shipping note and email it did not mention the box.

Also slightly disappointed the soundtrack is in a cardboard sleeve, rather than a proper plastic case, but oh well.... That XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL T-shirt fits great though!

Still no email for me---quite worried, cause it looks like so many others from Germany already got their CEs... :(

Nope did not get my signed CE eigther sofar not even a "your goods are on the way" mail. But hey at least I got my cardgame and CD Soundtrack today :blink: . But than again judging from the mail today I gonna get the CE with the printed CD inside so I guess that is at least something positiv.

Edited by Spike Spiegel 28

"Jet, do you know that there are three things I particularly hate......Kids, animals, and women with attitude. SO CAN YOU TELL ME WHY WE HAVE ALL THREE NEATLY GATHERED ON OUR SHIP!"