My email from paradox says that they are shipping my addon order estimated to arrive on the 15th (Europe). No news on the actual big box of everything.

I also live in Europe, and I got an email about them sending my game cards a week ago; and today I finally got the mail about the rest of my physical items (minus game disc) being shipped to me. In both mails the 15th is the probable deliver date. So, hang in there, mate; you'll get your stuff soon™. ;)

FdSm3p1.png

I'm in the UK and had mine arrive this morning, :)

Unfortunately the collectors box while very beautiful and awesome was missing a whole bunch of signatures that were supposed to be there and also the collectors book (which is also meant to be signed) was nowhere to be found, abit disappointing though i'm sure it can be sorted out.....anyone know where to go to raise my issue? somewhere on these boards or perhaps over at the paradox site?

Edited by Vorhees

Unfortunately the collectors box while very beautiful and awesome was missing a whole bunch of signatures that were supposed to be there and also the collectors book (which is also meant to be signed) was nowhere to be found, abit disappointing though i'm sure it can be sorted out.....anyone know where to go to raise my issue? somewhere on these boards or perhaps over at the paradox site?

Email Obsidian @ support. 

Email Obsidian @ support. 

I did a little digging and found this page http://forums.obsidian.net/blog/7/entry-181-physical-goods-i-havent-received-mine-yet-when-are-they-coming/ which had another link on it pointing me to the paradox help desk which I then went ahead and created an account there and raised a ticket, waiting for a reply now.

Will also go ahead and try the email u suggested and see which one pops first.

Edited by Vorhees

I haven't received my shipping notification and I live in Glendale CA.  I mean I could have drove down there several times to pick it up.  I'm starting to get very upset that my things have not shipped yet.

• Like 2

I got two separate e-mails from Paradox las week informing me that the packages should arrive later this week (15-17.4 Finland). Funnily enough the other package containing all the physical add-ons was shipped by Royal Mail International Standard and the actual Collectors edition was shipped by TNT Pakket. However, the tracking numbers give no information. Maybe I'll get to see the quality of the map later this week...

"Maybe your grandiose vocabulary is a pathetic compensation for an insufficiency in the nether regions of your anatomy."

Still no email for me in the UK :(.

Same here. What the hell?

Good to know Im not alone at least :)

Im hoping they will be on their way to us before the weeks done.  Then its time to worry about when we might get the disks, lol

Im not 100% sure if you get an email unless you have an account with Paradox though.  Can someone confirm?

Edited by Excalibur_2102
  • Like 1

I haven't received my shipping notification and I live in Glendale CA.  I mean I could have drove down there several times to pick it up.  I'm starting to get very upset that my things have not shipped yet.

Same. Also in CA.

I know part of Obsidian pairing with Paradox was so the latter could handle distribution, something they have experience in, but I'm starting to question what exactly their experience amounts to.