I got my T-shirt. Here is the response I got regarding the physical goods. Evidently, the Collector's Edition has shipped, but the Standard Box is too flimsy and crappy to have shipped without a DVD, so despite the majority voting on getting their physical goods on March 26th, Standard backers (mine was the 100 dollar level) are currently in limbo.

Hail madglee,

You will definitely still be receiving the boxed edition. The Standard boxes have not shipped yet. You may have heard that we are shipping the discs separately from the boxes. In the case of the Standard box, if we were to do that, it is likely your box would arrive damaged with nothing inside to give it a bit of weight. The Standard box will be shipping out with the discs inside to prevent damage to the box. I can't currently give you an estimate on when to expect it, but as soon as we have more information we will be sure to release an update.

Sorry for any confusion,

Rose

Obsidian Entertainment

Welp, got my collector's edition in Australia, so that took about two weeks from posting to receiving. Which is actually better than the other stuff from projects on kickstarter usually take to get to me.

Lucky Australians, you get it before they even start shipping to us Europeans here. 

Hmm nothing has shipped for me yet either. It says shipping soon under my status.

Yes, but then again it says the same thing on my page as well and I physically have the box here. Maybe they only count it as shipped when all the items (documentary, etc) are out of their hands? If they do yours anything like mine (and they may not be - I don't know if they are doing standard the same way as collectors, and maybe Europe's being handled by a different distributor to US/Aus?), you should get an email from them when they've shipped it.

Welp, got my collector's edition in Australia, so that took about two weeks from posting to receiving. Which is actually better than the other stuff from projects on kickstarter usually take to get to me.

Lucky Australians, you get it before they even start shipping to us Europeans here. 

Well, according to their update they should be arriving in Europe soon..

Well, according to their update they should be arriving in Europe soon..

Yeah and then in 2 to 17 months they might start shipping them too ... ;)

My box just arrived at the office, and I just noticed that I may not have everything I'm supposed to. The ship notification mentions:

1 x Mouse pads for the Pillars of Eternity game (POEMOUSEPAD)

1 x Pillars of Eternity Tee - Small (POE-TSHIRT-SM)
1 x Thank you Postcard for Pillars of Eternity (POEPOSTCARD)
1 x Signed Collector's Box Pillars of Eternity (POECEBOXSIGN)

Whereas my account order list mentions:

Signed Retail Collector's Edition

This tier includes:

• Signed Collector's Box Version of Pillars of Eternity, DRM free for Windows, Mac, or Linux, with DVD and printed manual.
  • Cloth Map of the World.
  • Pillars of Eternity Kickstarter Backer Cloth Patch.
  • Pillars of Eternity Mouse Pad.
  • Hardcover full color Pillars of Eternity Collector's Book
  • Pillars of Eternity T-Shirt.
  • Thank you postcard from the development team.

I don't want to open the box until I'm home, but are these bolded items supposed to be inside the box? Ser Daniel Fortesque's photo earlier in the thread has the collector's book outside a seemingly unopened box, so I would assume it would be a separate article on the receipt, but I want to get my facts straight before I contact support. I'm also missing the mousepad despite it being on the receipt, though that's probably Canuckistan customs dropping the ball yet again.

Edited by Janet

My box just arrived at the office, and I just noticed that I may not have everything I'm supposed to. The ship notification mentions:

1 x Mouse pads for the Pillars of Eternity game (POEMOUSEPAD)

1 x Pillars of Eternity Tee - Small (POE-TSHIRT-SM)

1 x Thank you Postcard for Pillars of Eternity (POEPOSTCARD)

1 x Signed Collector's Box Pillars of Eternity (POECEBOXSIGN)

Whereas my account order list mentions:

Signed Retail Collector's Edition

This tier includes:

• Signed Collector's Box Version of Pillars of Eternity, DRM free for Windows, Mac, or Linux, with DVD and printed manual.
  • Cloth Map of the World.
  • Pillars of Eternity Kickstarter Backer Cloth Patch.
  • Pillars of Eternity Mouse Pad.
  • Hardcover full color Pillars of Eternity Collector's Book
  • Pillars of Eternity T-Shirt.
  • Thank you postcard from the development team.

I don't want to open the box until I'm home, but are these bolded items supposed to be inside the box? Ser Daniel Fortesque's photo earlier in the thread has the collector's book outside a seemingly unopened box, so I would assume it would be a separate article on the receipt, but I want to get my facts straight before I contact support. I'm also missing the mousepad despite it being on the receipt, though that's probably Canuckistan customs dropping the ball yet again.

looks like other items are in the box.....I think.  I have not cracked mine open though but this appears to show what's inside.

http://imgur.com/a/AfQjl#CppH4Ln

I really don´t mind the delays, as long as I still get it in this month I´m fine! 

What bothers me is the lack of communication. It would have been ways better to simply tell us: Well, don´t expect them to arrive before 15th April! (fictional date!!!)

But well, maybe your gathered experience will help you for next time!

• Like 2

Regular Versions should be shipped with the CDs in them as it would not make sense otherwise they said somewhere.

But this delay and even more the non information once again for us Europeans is a bit sad.

Regular Versions should be shipped with the CDs in them as it would not make sense otherwise they said somewhere.

But this delay and even more the non information once again for us Europeans is a bit sad.

Yes they will ship with discs but the question is when?  ;(

Nomadic Wayfarer of the Obsidian Order

Not all those that wander are lost...