I was looking at the Paradox email a little more closely and it seems like these shipments really don't have full tracking but rather just delivery confirmation.  It says the tracking may not be updated until the shipment is out for delivery.

And...apparently this was not the case.  My tracking updated today saying it had finally shipped.  Shipping label created last Wednesday...shipped Monday, supposed to arrive this Wednesday.

Anyone in Sweden that have it yet?

Also the shipping is due to well taxes and other things

Well, but they didn't even seem to start shipping to Europe yet, so we pay a lot more for a lot less service.

And what's strange.....all the unboxings on you tube are from Europe. Have not seen anyone do a collectors unboxing yet however. I assume most of the unboxings are "review" copies?

Those unboxings are all retail copies. I haven't seen anything from an actual backer.

I very much doubt any boxes were shipped to reviewers. Just Steam keys.

Edited by Flow

I'm in the United States and I'm still wondering when they're going to start shipping the games. Mine's still "Pending", and that's just the collector's edition box, I know that the game discs will arrive separately.

My original plan was to give the game discs to a friend, but at this rate the box won't ship for another couple of weeks and who knows when the DVDs will get here. Before they get here, I'll be done with the game, and he can just play my one and only Steam copy, pretty much making those discs useless :-\ Might as well keep em, Obsidian.

I got notice yesterday from Paradox that they are shipping.  They say the order is complete, but...  there's no list of the boxed set of the game included.  I had hear that this was going to be late anyway so that's not the worry.  The worry is that they forgot this reward.  I'll try to contact someone I guess.

Do we have to sign up on Paradox's website to get an email? I still have no email from Obsidion or Paradox. I think it's rather silly that we have no idea when our stuff will come... I expected it to be here the 26th or a few days after. I remember them saying something about how they want us to be able to open our boxes and admire the contents and rewards while we're starting the game.

This may be a silly question, but did you check your junk/spam folder for the email from Paradox?

• Like 1

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

This may be a silly question, but did you check your junk/spam folder for the email from Paradox?

Well, would you look at that... about 8 months ago I got an E-Mail from Obsidian that I needed to re-submit my survey, followed by an E-Mail 2 weeks ago. Both went straight into the junk folder for some reason. That would explain why they still haven't shipped my game or put my name in the credits.

• Like 2

I'm in California and haven't received any shipping notification for my physical box (I Kickstarted the $65 Retail Pack.) I'm a little bummed out because the second copy was for my wife and we'd really love to play together. I was really expecting it to arrive on release day, or to be able to receive an additional digital key for her to play while I waited for the physical copy.

I e-mailed Obsidian support over the weekend but haven't heard back. I really have no way of knowing if it's on the way or what's going on. :/

That said, I do love you guys and thank you for releasing such an awesome game. :)

I imagine most fulfillment houses can't complete such a large project in one day. They'll need a few days to go through all the orders --packing and shipping before handing off to the Postal Service.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

I got a notification that the box had shipped. I tracked it and the USPS webpage showed it as being in a (nearby) facility shipped 1 day priority on Friday. It finally reached me today (Tuesday). It was minorly irritating, but it wasn't Paradox' fault. The Post Office just didn't get it here sooner for whatever reason. :Cant's Grumbling Icon:

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Actually for me it's different. The fulfillment house created the shipping label on 3/27 but didn't pack and give it to USPS until 3/30. I should be getting mine tomorrow.

Appears to have gone out in batches as they complete orders day by day.

Whenever you see tracking info show something "not moving" for like 3 business days, that usually just means they haven't updated the tracking info for some reason. For whatever reason, some carriers are far more notorious for that than others. There have been times when the tracking info for one of my packages hasn't budged from "Shipping label created" until AFTER it actually gets delivered to me. Once they mark it delivered, it fills in the like 7 other steps: "Left City A, arrived in city B, on its way to city C, out for delivery, DELIVERED!". 8P

For anyone who got shipping confirmation, I know we live in the age of technology, but that doesn't mean humans don't still lag behind it. If you got shipping confirmation, I'd just assume it's shipping, and expect it in the date range provided. If you don't get it by the last date in that range, then maybe worry about a lack of tracking info and start asking "where's my package?!" to make sure nothing happened to it.

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

^ That's a perfect example. If it's shown that for more than a day, chances are it's just out-of-date information.

To clarify, I think the "shipping soon" status in the portal is a bug. Or, is very likely a bug. I believe there is a bug involving that not changing to "order shipped" when it has actually shipped, so I wouldn't go by that. Again, if you got an email from Paradox saying your stuff's shipping, I'd assume that it has actually begun the shipping process, and just wait for who-knows-why-it's-out-of-date tracking info to update.

Edited by Lephys

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

Just to remind people, the physical reward goods are being shipped without the game disc. Due to a poll and the results of that poll, the game disc is being shipped later, last I knew.

But the current batch of physical reward shipping seems to very staggered. Some other people in Calif. got theirs before I did, for example. Why I have no idea...shipping routes/companies maybe. And no clue on Europe etc.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I live in California (imagine) and it's been 5 days now since I've been playing without the promised physical goods.

Is this a Paradox screw up? The point of delaying the disc was to get the physical goods out to us in time for the release. They obviously failed that.

No email, just silence. Boo hoo. ;)