@ Ink Blot:

Ahh, that makes sense. Yeah, it was just a thought. Oh well. 8P

Definitely an excellent plan for when it arrives, though.

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

Southeastern US

Can't give you a definitive but I'd be surprised if it were more than a few days. I'm in Canada and it's targeted for April 3 to 9 for me. You should be far faster being in the contiguous US.

Yessss, my Precioussssss.

I'm going to track down the courier who will be personally delivering yours to you, and I'm going to pay them to ask you "What have I got in my pocket?", and make you answer before they'll hand over your goods. :)

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

I'm going to track down the courier who will be personally delivering yours to you, and I'm going to pay them to ask you "What have I got in my pocket?", and make you answer before they'll hand over your goods. :)

Itcheatses, it does! O we hates it, Preciousssss, we hatesssss it!

• Like 1

FWIW guys, I live in Tassie, part of Australia, I received my email from Paradox on the 26 March, to quote the shipping information on my email:

USPS Priority Mail International, and is estimated to arrive April 3, 2015 - April 9, 2015.

Under the backer portal, under Status it's listed as Confirmed, and under Shipment Status it's listed as Shipping Soon.

This looks to match the tracking link provided in the email as well, it tells me a shipping label was created March 25th at 5:07pm, currently sitting in Bloomington CA, wherever that is.

So it hasn't moved in in two days...?

Silver

FWIW guys, I live in Tassie, part of Australia, I received my email from Paradox on the 26 March, to quote the shipping information on my email:

USPS Priority Mail International, and is estimated to arrive April 3, 2015 - April 9, 2015.

Under the backer portal, under Status it's listed as Confirmed, and under Shipment Status it's listed as Shipping Soon.

This looks to match the tracking link provided in the email as well, it tells me a shipping label was created March 25th at 5:07pm, currently sitting in Bloomington CA, wherever that is.

So it hasn't moved in in two days...?

Silver

Mine is still a shipping label too...created at 6:12pm on the same day.

I was looking at the Paradox email a little more closely and it seems like these shipments really don't have full tracking but rather just delivery confirmation.  It says the tracking may not be updated until the shipment is out for delivery.

Arrived today!!! California USA

I wonder who will be the first to do a unboxing video of the collectors edition.

I'm in California and mine isn't here yet. Neither, for that matter, is that beef jerky I ordered. I'm not sure which is worse. ::sadpandaface::

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Anyone in Sweden that have it yet?

Also the shipping is due to well taxes and other things

Well, but they didn't even seem to start shipping to Europe yet, so we pay a lot more for a lot less service.

• Like 1

Anyone in Sweden that have it yet?

Also the shipping is due to well taxes and other things

Well, but they didn't even seem to start shipping to Europe yet, so we pay a lot more for a lot less service.

And what's strange.....all the unboxings on you tube are from Europe. Have not seen anyone do a collectors unboxing yet however. I assume most of the unboxings are "review" copies?

Edited by Byeohazard