I've read the wiki and understand the basics of this system, but now that I've rolled a follower of Wael and the game has notified me of an earned Disposition point, where is that 'stat' listed?  Where can I review my current rep/disposition, or is it hidden?

I'm not going to micromanage my responses and actions, but I'd like to see over time how my choices affect Disposition, especially since my character is a Priest and some skills/spells are reliant upon this metric.

Now Playing: Pillars of Eternity / Borderlands: Pre-Sequel / #IDARB / Hearthstone / GTA V

[twitch.tv]

[smith.ink]

I see nothing other than the favoured and unfavoured dispositions, and some reputation. If I don;t have a disposition yet it would see be nice to see the progress I've made towards each one. The dialogue tells you but it would be rather tedious to record it manually because the character sheet can't be bothered to.

The dispositions are on the character sheet as soon as you actually have dispositions.  I found that I had to say something benevolent two or three times before "Benevolent 1" was listed on my character sheet.

Dispositions_on_Character_Sheet_zpshtsf1

Dispositions goes from 0-4 and you need about 20 points in any given disposition to reach 4 IIRC. You gain a point every time you pick that option in a conversation. You can try it out by playing with the IEMod and its console commands. It functions about the same as reputation.