Tags for Digital Soundtrack?

It's really a minor issue given all the stuff you have to deal with on release, but I'd also appreciate some details on the tracks.

Also, I seem to recall Justin saying he composed over 120 minutes of music for PoE. Is there more music in the game?

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

That was a typo, it's around 95 minutes.

Justin Bell chimes in! Any help on the liner notes for us?

I haven't been able to play the game today cause of work, but have been enveloped with the awesome sounds of the soundtrack all day. Amazing work.

That was a typo, it's around 95 minutes.

Justin Bell chimes in! Any help on the liner notes for us?

I haven't been able to play the game today cause of work, but have been enveloped with the awesome sounds of the soundtrack all day. Amazing work.

That's awesome to hear, glad you enjoyed it!  Didn't have time for liner notes unfortunately, but we've talked about a blog post or something that goes into the score some more.  I guess if there's enough demand we might be able to do something, but like anything else its hard to predict if we'll be able too.

I can here wondering the same thing!!  Would definitely really appreciate it if there was some "official" track listing, as my OCD demands nothing less!  We understand you probably don't have time for an extensive blog post going into depth, but track numbers and the like would be really sweet.

Definitely loving the soundtrack, like the rest of the game!!!  So freakin' awesome.  :D  Thanks for all the hard work!

• Like 3

I don't know what went wrong though, but heritage-hill and od-nua-a end abruptly, in the middle of the music.

Are you using the MP3 or FLAC files? I'm using the FLAC files and both of those tracks fade out like they should

• Like 1

I don't know what went wrong though, but heritage-hill and od-nua-a end abruptly, in the middle of the music.

Are you using the MP3 or FLAC files? I'm using the FLAC files and both of those tracks fade out like they should

I can confirm that - files downloaded yesterday and today once again - both tracks end abruptly, both in MP3 format.

BTW. The music is incredible :)

Edited by Lilim
  • Like 1

I've only listened to the mp3s.

A Custom Editor for Deadfire's Data:
eFoHp9V.png

I can also confirm that the tracks end abruptly.
Also I'd like to ask for tags as well.

I've only just started playing, but the music is incredible so far! Very atmospheric.

P.S.

The MP3 version is missing the "Credits" track, which appear in the FLAC folder.

Edited by Andarion8986

Yes, was disappointed to see how unfinished the layout of the album was when downloaded. Like any proper music album downloaded today, it needs track names, track numbers, cover picture, et cetera. Will upload to Google Music and listen as soon as a more complete version is available to download. ^_^

Really missing the tracklist! The music is great but it's kind of messy just to have untagged files. I tried doing some manual tagging of the artwook and titles based on the file names (see the image I attached) but I have no clue for the tracklist. It would really be fantastic Justin, if you could write up a tracklist for us sometime :)

Also, is the lovely track that plays when you're at the Stronghold in the soundtrack?ThHhT90.png