Yeah I got 1.0.2.0508 as well and I'm also interested if we're going to get any more patches today or tomorrow. There was talk about a day-1 patch, will there be one or was it cancelled?

Edited by Bester
IE Mod for Pillars of Eternity: link

It's downloading a 1.6GB patch now, will let the version know once it's done...

EDIT: 508, seems the DL was just bonus content.

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Okay so in my GoG library i've got windows install version 2.0.0 which is 6.3 GB and a dlc of bonus items which is 7.7 MB, based on the fact that i've heard the main game is about 6 GB and the day 1 patch is over 1 GB i'm assuming the patch isn't up on GoG yet.

Okay so in my GoG library i've got windows install version 2.0.0 which is 6.3 GB and a dlc of bonus items which is 7.7 MB, based on the fact that i've heard the main game is about 6 GB and the day 1 patch is over 1 GB i'm assuming the patch isn't up on GoG yet.

For some really strange and seemingly arbitrary reason, GOG:s installer versions doesn't follow the game versions. 2.0.0.1 is just their "first" build and then if it's updated it'll become something like 2.0.0.2. I have absolutely no idea why GOG doesn't just list the game versions as according to patch/update of the games themselves.

The only way to know for sure what version you have from GOG is to install it and check.

Having just downloaded the GOG version and installed it, I can confirm that GOG is v1.0.2.0508.

Whether this includes the supposed "Day 1 patch" or not, I have no idea, but I sure bloody hope so, considering how slow GOG usually is with patching otherwise.

But if there's a patch coming just tomorrow or something like that, I'd love to hear it ASAP before I start trying to hit the Attributes with a wrench. Can we get some confirmation on this?

Edited by Luckmann
  • Like 4

t50aJUd.jpg

Guess I'll read that delicious and beautiful looking almanac while I wait for an answer about the patch  :yes:

I'd liek to read some of the DLC content but the DLC content isn't downloading from Steam for a lot of people...myself included.

Guess I'll read that delicious and beautiful looking almanac while I wait for an answer about the patch  :yes:

I'd liek to read some of the DLC content but the DLC content isn't downloading from Steam for a lot of people...myself included.

Restart Steam. That's how I got my DLC stuff. 

Also, any word on the day one patch?

Whether this includes the supposed "Day 1 patch" or not, I have no idea, but I sure bloody hope so, considering how slow GOG usually is with patching otherwise.

GOG version includes the day 1 patch. See Here

Not to be paranoid, but how do we know the guy at GOG is right? I think somebody from Obsidian should give confirmation about the state of the patch (installed, not installed, working on it, etc)

The version listed on steam is 1.0.2.0508

This is indeed the "day one" patch. There is no new patch coming today (unless there's a crazy hotfix issue.) We are working on 1.03, but that's not locking down until next week. We'd like to collect issues reported here and elsewhere to make sure any immediate stuff gets resolved.

Generally, that number at the end (508) is the daily build number. We don't fire off lots and lots of builds - it would take way too much time too do that. They usually only occur once daily, sometimes 2-3 times a day depending on the situation.

• Like 9

OBSIDIAN ORDER OF ETERNITY - Officially sponsored most generously by Pierre and SD!

Having just downloaded the GOG version and installed it, I can confirm that GOG is v1.0.2.0508.

Same for Steam.

Not to be paranoid, but how do we know the guy at GOG is right? 

Having watched sensukis video (where he mentions the yet-to-come Day1 patch), the values for some cipher talents (lvl 1 blind e.g.) are identical.

Not to be paranoid, but how do we know the guy at GOG is right? I think somebody from Obsidian should give confirmation about the state of the patch (installed, not installed, working on it, etc)

Darren already confirmed, but just to clarify for anyone else that may be wondering: the blue text in the thread I linked is a GOG employee.

Darren already confirmed, but just to clarify for anyone else that may be wondering: the blue text in the thread I linked is a GOG employee.

Yeah, I know blue guy is an employee, I just thought he maybe didn't have all the info and wanted Obsidian to confirm, as Darren kindly did.

Edited by pedroantonio

The version listed on steam is 1.0.2.0508

This is indeed the "day one" patch. There is no new patch coming today (unless there's a crazy hotfix issue.) We are working on 1.03, but that's not locking down until next week. We'd like to collect issues reported here and elsewhere to make sure any immediate stuff gets resolved.

Generally, that number at the end (508) is the daily build number. We don't fire off lots and lots of builds - it would take way too much time too do that. They usually only occur once daily, sometimes 2-3 times a day depending on the situation.

1.03 then. Thanks for keeping us in the loop. Maybe it's a good idea to open a thread in the tech support forum with known issues and a future patch roadmap. Thanks for the great game!