What's the Kickstarter only item?

I got a space pig and a ring, having the Kickstarter Hero edition. They downloaded and installed automatically on Steam.

same

- How can I live my life if I can't even tell good from evil?

- Eh, they're both fine choices. Whatever floats your boat. 

@Vetiver  check your Order page...it should say "Kickstarter only in-game achievement and item."  which is not the piglet or ring....those are general pre-order items (ie anyone who preordered through Steam or GOG)

I have "Backer Item and Achievement" DLC but didn't get the achievement and I dont have the wurm  :blink:

Okay, I have the DLC on Steam.

Question - will the pre-order content and backer bonuses be available on the Backer Portal?

Hey, dancingcrab. We will not be hosting these items on the Backer Portal.

@Vetiver  check your Order page...it should say "Kickstarter only in-game achievement and item."  which is not the piglet or ring....those are general pre-order items (ie anyone who preordered through Steam or GOG)

I have "Backer Item and Achievement" DLC but didn't get the achievement and I dont have the wurm  :blink:

Hey, I am not sure why you don't have the achievement. Do you have the cloak?

Also, for the wurm you had to have a tier of $50+. Not sure if this applies to you or not, but something to consider. Let me know if you are supposed to have the pet, but do not.

Hey, I am not sure why you don't have the achievement. Do you have the cloak?

Also, for the wurm you had to have a tier of $50+. Not sure if this applies to you or not, but something to consider. Let me know if you are supposed to have the pet, but do not.

Oh, then nothing wrong about the wurm. I have the cloak.

I seem to be in the same boat as Vetiver, I've got the Kickstarter hero edition, ring, pig and had the cloak but its disappeared somewhere.  The Kickstarter Backer achievement has fired off, although all the others appear to be broken.  Never had the wurm at all... didn't even realise I should have had it till I came here to read up about a different pet.

Steam lists the dlc below as unlocked and installed correctly:
Backer Item and Achievement
Cookbook

Making of Documentary
Pre-order item and pet.

Don't suppose theres some kind of concole command to respawn these items in our inventories or something?

• Like 1

Have you tried refreshing your account?  I was having issues also until I found this thread:

http://www.gog.com/forum/pillars_of_eternity/gogcom_downloader_has_stopped_workingcant_download_combined_bonus_content_pack

Clicking this link worked for me:

https://www.gog.com/account/refresh

Thanks for that, my kickstarter item is now showing.

I checked the Order page and it doesn't mention anything about a Kickstarter item. I know I have the achievement though.

Maybe you could try creating new character. It worked for me. After I made first one I had all extra items but no achievement. Probably because it was still downloading and instaliing during that.

Hi,

I seem to have the same issue. I have backed at the $140 tier (plus various add-on) and I have a GoG.com Royal edition with the cloak, ring, and piglet but I don't seem to have the wurm for some reason (the installer only says "Kickstarter item").

Any idea why this could be?

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Have you tried refreshing your account?  I was having issues also until I found this thread:

http://www.gog.com/forum/pillars_of_eternity/gogcom_downloader_has_stopped_workingcant_download_combined_bonus_content_pack

Clicking this link worked for me:

https://www.gog.com/account/refresh

Thanks man, that worked ! :D

Matilda is a Natlan woman born and raised in Old Vailia. She managed to earn status as a mercenary for being a professional who gets the job done, more so when the job involves putting her excellent fighting abilities to good use.

Worked for me too!

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Just discovered about this... am I supposed to have it? Because I don't.
I redeemed my code on GOG, but I've only got the space pig, Gaun's Pledge, and the Order of Obsidian cloak. No black wurm.
Maybe it's a higher backed tier and I'm not qualified to have it?

Edit: The game on my GOG library on top of it has the "+3 dlc" writing on it. But I've only got 2 DLC.

Edited by Fuz

• 5 years later...
On 3/26/2015 at 7:59 PM, BAdler said:

Sorry to necro this.  I backed at the physical collectors edition with the White March addon ($160 total), but I only started playing fairly recently.  I have the ring, space pig, obsidian cloak and the achievement, but not the tiny obsidian wurm.  It's been so long since the Kickstarter I had forgotten about it and only discovered that I didn't have it while searching for something else.  I hope I'm not too late.

18 minutes ago, jimnms said:

Sorry to necro this.  I backed at the physical collectors edition with the White March addon ($160 total), but I only started playing fairly recently.  I have the ring, space pig, obsidian cloak and the achievement, but not the tiny obsidian wurm.  It's been so long since the Kickstarter I had forgotten about it and only discovered that I didn't have it while searching for something else.  I hope I'm not too late.

You might want to tag @BAdler so he gets notified. Oops, now we already did. ;)

Edit: ach nevermind, you already quoted him so he gets notified anyway. Now he got two notifications... sorry...

Edited by Boeroer

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods