Where to get extra goodies / rewards?

I downloaded a 21.7 MB update, but all that did was give me the Cookbook. I upgraded to the Royal Edition,  I don't see the digital prima guide, guidebook, etc. at all in the folder??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Calibrating...

Same for me (Royal Edition). None of the DLC stuff is installed and I can't do anything to install it manually. Seems like Obsidian or Steam haven't released the DLC stuff of the better editions yet...

@Sakai

You're sure. For me it says "not installed" in the Status row in the DLC tab.

Edited by LordCrash
35167v4.jpg

Update from a Dev on the Steam Forums (I know right wtf?):

=TRR= Major_Dillz (developer):

I hear that it should now be available. For those of you who started playing, you'll need to exit Steam and restart it, and then restart your game if you want the pre-order stuff. The pre-order stuff is granted on new games. Sorry for the inconvenience!

http://steamcommunity.com/app/291650/discussions/0/618457398960645032/

• Like 1

Calibrating...

Hi everyone, I just heard that you will need to exit Steam and restart it. It should then queue the special content.

You will need to start a new game however to access the pre-order and Kickstarter content. It is granted on new games. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Please let me know if that fixes it for you.

• Like 1

OBSIDIAN ORDER OF ETERNITY - Officially sponsored most generously by Pierre and SD!

Hi everyone, I just heard that you will need to exit Steam and restart it. It should then queue the special content.

You will need to start a new game however to access the pre-order and Kickstarter content. It is granted on new games. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Please let me know if that fixes it for you.

Nope doesnt' work. It says I have it installed but I don't see anything in the game folder..

Calibrating...

"for the majority of us, the items show as DLC in our library since you looked into it, THANK YOU FOR THAT! <3 . but the problem now is that when we browse in local files there is no trace of them"

This is my problem atm. Need help.

Calibrating...

I had steam running already this morning after pre-loading the game last night. When I tried running the game it said it had to update and it downloaded some stuff. Now the cookbook, pet, documentaryand "baker achievement" show up in Steam, but not my strategy guide. \

I was able to download the guide from the portal, but like others, there's no sign of how to get to it from Steam.

Edited by Philomorph

Just re-downloaded the whole game after deleting it and still no content in the folder, despite it showing up in the DLC list and saying it's installed. Also started a new game afterwards. Nothing. It says the DLC is installed in the game library, but I don't see it in the game folder contents...wtf

Calibrating...

Go to the backer portal for all extra rewards. That is the most reliable place for them, as specified in the KS update.

(That obviously is separate from in-game DLCs...)

Go to the backer portal for all extra rewards. That is the most reliable place for them, as specified in the KS update.

I don't think the portal can currently be described as "reliable" based on the performance problems it's having right now. But obviously the site is getting slammed and can't keep up. I'm glad I was able to eventually download the strategy guide at least.

Hey it's release day, you can't expect everything to be perfect until tomorrow :)

Can confirm the bonus content to be missing from my Steam-upgraded Champion edition, everything is visible in the Steam DLC list, but nothing I do initiates a download for anything else than the Cook Book, which is a Kickstarter item that is also available through the backer portal. None of the Steam upgrade bonus content is available, no matter what the DLC list states as their status. Steam simply downloads a 0 byte sized thing and says I've installed the DLC.

OK, upgraded to Royal at Steam - no download of additional content. Restarted Steam - no reaction. Reinstalled game - no reaction. Uninstalled, restarted Steam, reinstalled - no change. Unchecked DLC - Updating Error, rechecked DLC - no change. validated game files - found no problems, and again - no addoitional content :).

I am out of ideas what else can be done, But I have tambourine somwhere, maybe a little shamanic dance will help...