IT'S NOT HERE (on Steam)

Nope, backers get the pre-order bonuses. I'll pass this along to the guys here.

So it should be visible in the DLC tab of the game? As it is empty for me unfortunately.

So if I restart steam does it skip this unpacking step that Steam says will take an hour?

I actually has a ladyfriend entertaining me atm so I lucky and I THINK I CAN MANAGE TO WAIT, but I just curious and asking for the sake of any impatient people in the thread.

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

I can already launch it but there's no sign of the the Royal Edition content in the game directories. :banghead:

Check your backer portal. Should be there, at least.

Yeah, they are there, but downloads are resetting halfway. In 45 minutes I've been only able to download the almanac.

I am really jealous of you people whose game unpacked in a decent amount of time.  I had a 12 hour estimate here briefly (looking like it'll be around 1/2 hour total).

I'm on an updating phase now. The Unpacking one seems to jump around and isn't that long. The update phase is 15 mins for me.

Again, maybe simply restarting Steam skips this?

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

No, unpacking jumped around for me, but took about a half hour total before moving onto updating.  It's just my hard drive, I think; took a couple hours to install Wasteland 2 as well after downloading.

eta: and now it's moved onto a 1.1 GB update

eta2: you know, this is kinda nostalgic as well, really.  the excitement of waiting for a new game to arrive (or unlock, as the case may be), followed by an hour or so of watching it install

Edited by sparklecat

OMG GUIS KEN U BELIEVE OBSIDIAN? WE BACKED UR PROJECT RLY EARLY AND PAID OUR MONIES, OUR HARD ERNED MONIES, AND THIS IS HOW U TREAT US???

FIRST U MAKE US WAIT AND DUN GIVE US PRESS COPIES A WEEK IN ADVANCE LIKE U DID WITH THE JOURNALISTS, NOW YOU ACTUALLY MAKE US WAIT AN EXTRA HOUR DUE TO MISHAPS. I MEAN WTF? I HAVE NEVER BEEN TREETED DIS POORLY BY ANY COMPANY EVER EXCEPT ALL OF THEM ESPECIALLY EA. I AM APPAULED BY THIS OBSIDIAN, DIS IS NOT OK.

0/10, WORST COMPANY EVER. I WISH U GUYS WENT BANKRUPT NOW N I WANT REFUND

Update to say that after a couple restarts, steam started downloading 1.8 gb worth of Royal Edition bonuses, everything in the backer portal is there too (with adittional directories for when the documentary and novella are finished). Backer portal downloads not resetting anymore for me now.

Update to say that after a couple restarts, steam started downloading 1.8 gb worth of Royal Edition bonuses, everything in the backer portal is there too (with adittional directories for when the documentary and novella are finished). Backer portal downloads not resetting anymore for me now.

Yeah update seems to be your edition bonuses. I had Champion I think and I didn't need to restart Steam and it's showing all of the stuff as DLC now.

I don't see any of the DLC on my drive but it all shows up in the steam interface as having been installed.  Where should I be looking?  I purchased the Royal edition and there's quite a list of DLC so it should be hard to miss.

Thanks!

I don't see any of the DLC on my drive but it all shows up in the steam interface as having been installed.  Where should I be looking?  I purchased the Royal edition and there's quite a list of DLC so it should be hard to miss.

Thanks!

I found the answer to this question on the main Obsidian forums.  Thanks Obsidian, love the game!

https://forums.obsidian.net/blog/7/entry-176-steam-how-to-access-your-extra-content/