Hi.

I was wondering how to compare and rank our options with regard to stamina regeneration. More specifically, how do the following compare?

Priest: Holy Radiance

Fighter: Constant Recovery/Rapid Recovery

Chanter: Ancient Memory/Beloved Spirits

Are there any I missed? And are these fairly effective or are they pretty negligible, especially compared to just using potions/scrolls? How do they rank in effectiveness?

In particular, I'm really interested in how well the fighter innate recovery compares with the AE effects.

Hi.

I was wondering how to compare and rank our options with regard to stamina regeneration. More specifically, how do the following compare?

Priest: Holy Radiance

Fighter: Constant Recovery/Rapid Recovery

Chanter: Ancient Memory/Beloved Spirits

Are there any I missed? And are these fairly effective or are they pretty negligible, especially compared to just using potions/scrolls? How do they rank in effectiveness?

In particular, I'm really interested in how well the fighter innate recovery compares with the AE effects.

They are not negligible, but potions and scrolls are very overturned as of 480. 

And there are a lot of spells you missed. Also items. 

I didn't mean to include healing spells in this. I was only interested in whether the persistent effects (fighter, chanter, priest) are significant and how they compare with each other.

Holy radiance is spell so that kind of threw me off...

Regardless, regeneration effects are really good. Obviously the longer the fight the better. And better on characters that rarely get hit or tanks. 

Edited by Bazy

"Holy radiance is spell so that kind of threw me off..."

Is it a spell? Oh sorry. For some reason when I read up I got the impression it was a persistent AE effect.

In any case then it looks like Beloved Spirits gives Chanters +2 endurance every 3 seconds. I am guessing the that 

Rapid Recovery gives Fighters another +2? So then between they two that's perhaps 4 every 3 seconds? Is that gonna make much of a dent? Are typical fights likely to last long enough for it to add up?

And any idea how much the Godlike Silver Tide heals for?

Obviously I'm trying to estimate how much I can rely upon "auto" healing effects.

"chanters' close association with the Lost gives them one final, passive power: Ancient Memory. This ability activates whenever the chanter is in combat and grants low-level Stamina regeneration to all nearby allies. It is not as strong as a fighter's Constant Recovery or a priest's Holy Radiance, but can affect even faraway allies at all times."

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/66195-update-78-the-leaders-of-the-band-chanters-and-priests/