My productivity at work is officially zero

So, I get to play tonight as I've pre-loaded Pillars. Unfortunately I've been so excited this whole week even most of last week that I can't help but trawl through the forums and read up as much as I can on Pillars. Much to the detriment of work.

My productivity dropped drastically last week and now it is firmly sat at zero, I even booked tomorrow off so that I can really have some real playtime over a long weekend. I'm lucky I've got a cool wife who'll give me some room on this as I've been on about Pillars for 21/2 years now. She'll even relieve me of baby duty over the weekend:) Awesome.

Anyway, wondering how everyone else's productivity has been.

• Like 7

I'm lucky I've got a cool wife who'll give me some room on this as I've been on about Pillars for 21/2 years now. She'll even relieve me of baby duty over the weekend:) Awesome.

What is this SORCERY?

• Like 2

It would be of small avail to talk of magic in the air...

I'm lucky I've got a cool wife who'll give me some room on this as I've been on about Pillars for 21/2 years now. She'll even relieve me of baby duty over the weekend:) Awesome.

What is this SORCERY?

No, this is bribery. Bought her a Spa weekend with her mum:)

• Like 3

My also! Since 2 days I am unable to work on anything! 

But I am right now in such a problem and will have to start immediately and finish something in the next 3.5 hours or I am toasted.... 

I've got a board report that needs to happen today, haven't even started:)

I actually worked some extra hours yesterday just to get home early today (which is, to be exact, in 2 hours, 1 hour before the game becomes playable). :>

... and still, I'm here, browsing these forums, being unproductive. ****. Gotta open Word now and work on that paper again... must ... resist...

Told my girlfriend she may not see me for a few days, she's not happy but she's still ok with the

whole idea. Tomorrow and the weekend I have off, not going like going back to work Monday. :banghead: 

" Life... is strength. That is not to be contested, it seems

logical enough. You live, you affect your world. "

Jon Irenicus ´

I really don't think that this kind of hype is healthy. It's pure anxiety. I'm the same actually =P. I wish I could be more rational and cool about it like some people (I've been postponing important university work for getting in this hype and now I've got my knees in the mud).

Maybe it's the emotional value, we've been following this project for more than 2 years. But I really think it's a serious issue worth having a discussion for. I mean the 'practical life being left behind and prejudiced by a computer game hype' issue =s 

• Like 1

*Eldoth high-five*

Big high-five, PS: this is the portrait I'm using for the game.

ELDOTH FOREVER.

If Kaz has managed to add an Eldoth-like portrait by release, I will quite seriously reconsider my decision to play a Deathlike. :lol:

• Like 1

t50aJUd.jpg

I couldn't sleep last night, had to exhaust myself via a workout on purpose+take some sleep pills.

I see the dreams so marvelously sad

The creeks of land so solid and encrusted

Where wave and tide against the shore is busted

While chanting by the moonlit twilight's bed

trees (of Twin Elms) could use more of Magran's touch © Durance