It all depends upon how small a miniature space pig really is. If a regular miniature space pig was roughly the size of your thumb, you would want a larger breed for it to be practical, so a miniature space pig suffering from gigantism would be the answer.

The better question would be how high a quality of bacon it will provide?

• Like 1

It all depends upon how small a miniature space pig really is. If a regular miniature space pig was roughly the size of your thumb, you would want a larger breed for it to be practical, so a miniature space pig suffering from gigantism would be the answer.

The better question would be how high a quality of bacon it will provide?

Not very. You'd just have to mince the whole thing.

I thought it was joke referring to the Big micro pig pets. People who were scammed buying a piglet thinking it was a micro pig..lol

Fairy Light Chip of Draxor FX Enchanted@4.5 static bolts

Holy graphics card of Edenwell 6000

8 Gelgaplex of rammage

100 stash squares of the heavy traveller

The fact that this miniature space pig is of the giant variety just goes to show you that Obsidian has gone "big" with everything they've done in this game! Being of the "giant" variety also shows why the pre-order was so important.

But the BEST news is when my female Elf Ranger is resting at a campfire and the pangs of hunger set in I will now have two options- a giant miniature space pig AND a boar. Don't let the word "companion" fool you. That boar friend serves a purpose. Between the two I expect some fine cuts of bacon. Heck, there may even be enough for some sausage patties...

• Like 1

I thought it was joke referring to the Big micro pig pets. People who were scammed buying a piglet thinking it was a micro pig..lol

Not sure if you've ever played it, but the Miniature Giant Space Pig is a reference to Baldur's Gate II. Specifically to the character of Boo (of Minsc and Boo fame), the Miniature Giant Space Hamster.

"Go for the eyes Boo, THE EYES!"

• Like 1

Not sure if you've ever played it, but the Miniature Giant Space Pig is a reference to Baldur's Gate II. Specifically to the character of Boo (of Minsc and Boo fame), the Miniature Giant Space Hamster.

Mincs and Boo was in the first Baldur's Gate game too. And Minsc is few of the recurring companions in BG2 from BG

For reference, Boo probably wasn't actually a Miniature Giant Space Hamster, but such a creature did in fact exist in D&D cosmology. From the same setting: Murderoids, spellcasting sapient predatory asteroids.

Spelljammer was weird.

Edited by gkathellar

If I'm typing in red, it means I'm being sarcastic. But not this time.

Dark green, on the other hand, is for jokes and irony in general.

Is there anyone wandering on these boards who would not get that reference ?

I mean, come on!

Swords for everyone!

Boo was around in BG1 too. I liked him a lot more than I liked Minsc, really. ;p

• Like 1
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts