Steam forum moderation?

Just wondered if there's any moderation going on over at the Steam forums? I understand Obsidian are really REALLY busy this week, but there's some incredibly offensive and obnoxious posters over there...

Someone asked if there'd be any LGBT themes explored in Pillars of Eternity, which people seemed to take as a 'loaded question' and now that thread has ballooned to the largest post over there. Sadly it is 4/5ths trolling and bigotry, and now the forum is being filled with transphobic, homophobic and generally idiotic copycat threads by 0 level accounts.

Anyone able to help? Even if it's just closing the threads?

• Like 3

Currently playing: Pillars of Eternity!

If you want to get informed about the game, just take a look in these forums here. Only people interested in Pillars write here.

Also, internet conversation is the easyest way for bad people to say bad things, exploiting anonimity and distance; something they never would have done in a face-to-face conversation.

If you see a forum is working this way, just stay out of it. I don't believe there's much you can do about it by posting things in there. Write a well pointed fak you and goodbeye post and find a place more meaningful for you to participate into.

Edited by Sedrefilos

Haha, very true... It's just so sad. I know it's better not to look, but I just thought it may be off-putting to potential buyers wading in to have some questions answered,

Currently playing: Pillars of Eternity!