The Custom Portraits Thread

So...those are the portrait sizes? Nice, will get to work whenever I get some free time.

Those are 210x300 but the game uses 210x330 (see Rabain's for example - it's close but PoE's are ever so slightly taller)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat:

Just to throw it out there again, and not to toot my own horn, but I did have a custom portrait thread created the same day the backer beta came out and I even did a bunch of research and included info on what works and what doesn't :p

So here once more is a link to that thread if you want to know how to actually make a custom portrait.

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/66894-how-to-make-custom-portraits/

Also because this is super super important I will say it now.  Do not use images of greater size than Obsidians portraits.  The scale of the image doesn't matter.  If the image is larger or smaller than the default size the game will scale it horribly and it will look blurry and awful in game.  Crop your images to the intended size, trust me.

• Like 3

Can someone modify this one for me? Thanks

How do you want it modified?  Just cropped for use in game? (in which case - easy)

Or do you want something more in-depth (in which case - not so easy, afraid you'll have to ask someone else)

In case it's the former - see below (I also sharpened the image slightly - if you just want a straight crop or includng more of the image, let me know - or download a copy of GIMP for free - it's easy to learn to  crop and resize)

post-54186-0-61076100-1427167557_thumb.jpg

post-54186-0-39771600-1427167559.jpg

• Like 2

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat:

How do you want it modified?  Just cropped for use in game? (in which case - easy)

Or do you want something more in-depth (in which case - not so easy, afraid you'll have to ask someone else)

In case it's the former - see below (I also sharpened the image slightly - if you just want a straight crop or includng more of the image, let me know - or download a copy of GIMP for free - it's easy to learn to  crop and resize)

Just something for use in the game, thanks!

Edited by Ultimo Noressi

Lorenzzo Medicci

"Come Vailia , vino ottiene solo

migliorare con il tempo . Perché il suo

modo Vailiano !"

I can't see this website linked anywhere: http://drakonis.org/

You will need to work a little because the picture size are not fitting the PoE size of large and small portrait but it's not a real problem.

Those are mine, probably a cypher but the avatar is generic enough to fit any class I would like to reroll later on.

Bs5f7Od.pngu6SLOTB.png

• Like 4

Some dwarf portraits I found on the net, have modified some of these to fit the portrait dimensions of PoE:

dwarf.jpg  

Can anyone with PRO photoshop skills change for me crossbow for rifle/Arquebus? thx in advance

PRO photoshop skillz cost money.  For free you get my unawesome Amatuer-GIMP skillz:

(arqeubus is from the link to the icon - too small so scaled up - find a better pic of an arqeubus for superior results)

That dwarf with a crossbow is pretty sick! Wish he had a bow though, then he would fit my character perfectly!

If nobody gets to it soon, I'll give it a go - out of time now

post-54186-0-55380900-1427199232_thumb.jpg

Edited by Silent Winter
  • Like 4

Some dwarf portraits I found on the net, have modified some of these to fit the portrait dimensions of PoE:

dwarf.jpg  

Can anyone with PRO photoshop skills change for me crossbow for rifle/Arquebus? thx in advance

Here you go. Large character screen one and small portrait for ingame.

a8stfkq.png modPHwS.png

• Like 4

*dumas picture snipped.

Howdy, found a better source image. Pictures' of Alexsandre Duma's father I believe. Used some photoshop filters. Noticed someone else posted one, but figured you could use some choice. Also alternate of thumbnail.

post-45480-0-34839100-1427225470_thumb.png

post-45480-0-53888200-1427225471.png

post-45480-0-99504500-1427225473.png

• Like 2