^ Definitely going to use it in my next run.

If anyone needs here's the older moon godlike portrait (by Amegani):

clTylro.pngZ2lFlGX.pngqD45GQ0.png - Less grumpy version

gdFTcf5.pngPJg7sk5.png

BmvCI6m.pngYKHflfZ.png

PJSmx32.pngxClMg17.png - Default

X5bFdxp.pngpIX2OAA.png - Smirking attempt

9uJ0fIh.png6mCixhX.png

TLwr606.pngeE4iMRu.png

P.S. Looking for a portrait matching boreal dwarf cipher in plate armor; male or female; bald or with iroquois; maybe someone have seen something suiting :)

Edited by MaxQuest
  • Like 5
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

post-183615-0-14805700-1501092431_thumb.png

post-183615-0-58835700-1501092431.png

Current portrait of my Bleakwalker.

post-183615-0-08819400-1501175373_thumb.png

post-183615-0-51208200-1501175373.png

Current portrait of my Barbarian (but I guess it fits to a crazy and/or evil character of any class).

post-183615-0-01447500-1501175502_thumb.png

post-183615-0-40453600-1501175502.png

I love this for a any female Amaua character - you can make an exact in-game model with the mohawk  haircut and the right skin settings. Some artist actually posted it on their twitter, having made a custom portrait for their character and everything. Unfortunately I don't remember who they were...

Edited by Pallegina's Panties
  • Like 3

attachicon.giffemale_aumaua_fionastaples_lg.png

attachicon.giffemale_aumaua_fionastaples_sm.png

I love this for a any female Amaua character - you can make an exact in-game model with the mohawk  haircut and the right skin settings. Some artist actually posted it on their twitter, having made a custom portrait for their character and everything. Unfortunately I don't remember who they were...

The artist is Fiona Staples. She's a comic book artist and currently works on a comic called SAGA.

• Like 1

attachicon.giffemale_aumaua_fionastaples_lg.png

attachicon.giffemale_aumaua_fionastaples_sm.png

The artist is Fiona Staples. She's a comic book artist and currently works on a comic called SAGA.

Aye, I realized as much - if you look at the file names you can tell I even had the foresight to name them after the artist.

Didn't help me remember her, so I guess that didn't work in the end. Oh well.

• 2 weeks later...

It would be great, if the PS4 would have a mod manager like  Fallout 4 and Skyrim from Bethesda. I never could arrange me with the portraits of Baldurs Gate, all of them was ugly and embarrassing. When I start a game in Baldurs Gate, I am starting Dragon Age Origins and with the character creator I make a new one, once before.^^'

Here are my two cents...

Can someone make it look a little bit more like a portrait? I did what I could... I found the image a while ago... It was a white and black image. I colorized it, but I want it to look a little bit more like a portrait. (It's supposed to be a dwarf...).

cFmlbwj.png

• Like 3

More love for dwarves. Not sure if this portrait is already here; I found this picture on Internet and edited it. I drawed his right eye(the original picture didnt have a right eye), smoothed his skin so he would look a bit more young, deleted his scars, I made his jewels gold (they were red), I deleted his warts. This is the portrait I'm going to use for my Priest Dwarf. 

xXePcn5.pngD5GxCe7.png

Edited by harry.agamez
  • Like 3