The Custom Portraits Thread

I felt the official portraits were lacking a certain gentlemanly flair (especially considering one of the choices of facial foliage on offer for the 3d model), so I made some alterations.

custom2_lg.png    custom3_lg.png

custom2_sm.png                                       custom3_sm.png

• Like 8

So, not a single young, handsome, male human portrait for 13 pages...

All of my custom portraits are of women  :biggrin:

Btw, later this evening I'll be posting them. I have a small collection of portraits that I adapted for BG, BGII, IWD, IWD2, NWN and PoE  :disguise:

Gotta see if I can recreate my gogle drive shared directory I had some time ago  :geek:

So, not a single young, handsome, male human portrait for 13 pages...

What about this guy:

wghosGW.png

He seems young and handsome.

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

g9v3YpX.png wghosGW.pngOcC3eLV.pngdPyJjCU.png

Source: http://imgur.com/a/eOhqV - So many good ones, it's insane!

The link is broken....

How did you find this treasure trove? I'd like to locate it if possible. The samples you post are great.

I'm afraid the owner deleted the album :( Will try to find another source. 

Think I found the link via deviantart, can remember which post, wish I bookmarked it now. 

Might be a stupid question, but - When I add a custom portrait, do I need both a big (210x330) and a small (73x86) picture, or does it work to add just that big one? 

I'm kinda paranoid about messing my game up  :geek:

Edited by Freshock

Might be a stupid question, but - When I add a custom portrait, do I need both a big (210x330) and a small (73x86) picture, or does it work to add just that big one? 

I'm kinda paranoid about messing my game up  :geek:

Haven't tried without a small - But I DO know that if it did work, the small portrait would look weird since they aren't just supposed to be re-scaled large thumbnails. The small picture is used for the "head focused" up close shot ingame on selection.

• Like 1

Anyone have any portraits fitting Death Godlikes that are a bit more on the horror/abstract side? I've made a couple from some quick Pixiv browsing (seeing the Death Godlike models in game immediately made me think of Siren's shibito) but I'd love to have a bit more variety. I'm not fussed on gender!

Here are the portraits I quickly put together (under the spoiler tag for potential NMS):

7W1ZLOi.png dr15NRh.png xY3nbpz.png aNe30wv.png

LFtTB5O.png zKKbnTR.png VC4Ylke.png O7kAqUj.png

Onda Mina fanart from Pixiv: Link

Other pictures from Pixiv: Link

• Like 3

Creepy and Surreal - Death Godlike PoE Portrait Pack - Last Updated 12 April 2015

Female Cassandra Pentaghast

2n99lbm.jpg

Having trouble with the games combat on POTD, Trial of Iron?

- Hurtin bomb droppin MONK - [MONK BUILD] - [CLICK HERE]

- Think Rangers suck? You're wrong - [RANGER BUILD] + Tactics/Strategies - [CLICK HERE]

- Fighter Heavy Tank - [FIGHTER BUILD] + Tactics/Strategies - [CLICK HERE]

Despite what I may post, I'm a huge fan of Pillars of Eternity, it's one of my favorite RPG's.

Anita Sarkeesian keeps Bioware's balls in a jar on her shelf.