Magran Fire Priest:

SeFBOXh.pnglBlRM8p.png

Some woman. Best candidate for replacing awful GM portrait :grin:

Oz16d0d.pngJnG5H1h.png

Some warrior (paladin maybe)

k1tV9rh.pngEkz6Gxo.png

Edited by Phenomenum
  • Like 3

I have a personal fascination of native americans but PoE1 wasn't a particularly fitting scene for a character like that because of the glanfathans who emulate their culture to quite an extent. Deadfire on the other hand is something different with the added bonus of subclasses and multiclass (Ghost Heart is dead-on native thing) so this one I made Deadfire in mind. Original artwork is by the great Kirby Sattler.

Edit: One more for the road. I made this a while back and forgot about it. Original was black and white so I colored it.

Edited by dragubaba
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Nice. Who did those?

Just found picture in google + a little photoshop from me. Unfortunately, i don't know who is the autor of this art.

Edited by Phenomenum
  • Like 1

Didn't you remove the scars and cuts with Photoshop?

Scars - yes, but i don't understand what you mean saying "cuts"... My english is very mediocre as you already should figured out :unsure:

Sooo... i don't fully understand you this time.

Edited by Phenomenum

Cuts are wounds which you get when you get... well, cut. By a knive or a sword or a sharp piece of office paper. :)

They turn into scars after some time. The "scars" in the face of the woman look quite fresh. Red and a bit gaping. Not like scars but like fresh cuts. Which I don't like on a portrait.

So good job on removing those.

Edited by Boeroer

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Cuts are wounds which you get when you get... well, cut. By a knive of a srows or a sharp piece of office paper. :)

They turn into scars after some time. The "scars" in the face of the woman look quite fresh. Red and a bit gaping. Not like scars but like fresh cuts. Which I don't like on a portrait.

So good job on removing those.

Ok, thanks a lot.

Well... cuts - it's fresh wounds, when scars it's old ones. I think i got it) There are similar words in russian we have to describe this things. Similar in meaning, not writhing of course :grin:

Edited by Phenomenum

I know a bit russian because I lived in Uzbekistan for three years (2010-2013). But I never had to look up or use the russian words for cut or scar. ;)

Wow! Just...wow. The whole world is village.

Ok, Cut = Рана (in russian) - it's fresh wound, when "you" just did it, or got it.

Scar, In russian, it's healed wound, cut...whatever.

Edited by Phenomenum

Ha - nearly the same word as for "early". :)

That's wonder me in english language- one word may describe a dosen senses and things, when russian language have exact word for every case.

Actually English has a bigger word pool than most other languages I believe. But most of those words don't see much use in everyday conversations.

Maybe you're right, maybe not... last decades (especially since 2000) English as well as Slavic and Romanic languages generating many new words every year. Another thing - adoption termins and words from one language to another.

Edited by Phenomenum

As a person following this thread I must say  :bat:

Oh, i have a fresh joke special for you:

- how to revive russian game industry?

- return Poland into Russia borders.

:grin:

• Like 1

• 2 months later...