The Custom Portraits Thread

13197778.png13193706.png

Ah I see what you mean. I don't know enough about photoshop or similar to modify a portrait to be more in line with the current in game ones.

So ... It seems that can implement in Pillars of Eternity. :dancing:

Edited by Khagmas

13197778.png13190610.png

Ah I see what you mean. I don't know enough about photoshop or similar to modify a portrait to be more in line with the current in game ones.

So ... It seems that can implement in Pillars of Eternity. :dancing:

Make the ears pointy and you got a decent Pale Elf!

"That rabbit's dynamite!" - King Arthur, Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail

"Space is big, really big." - Douglas Adams

I made a sexy female dwarf portrait because of the obvious lack of them. Works with humans too but had a dwarf in mind with the proportions. Now when I say "made" what I mean is "took a dirty picture from the internet and edited it heavily". I like busty women, shoot me.

Edited by dragubaba

I have commissioned the very talented artist Jason Seow to paint a few portraits

1AjBydI.pngbksIC3c.png

More to come. 

Oh, I love his stuff. I was reluctant to play an orlan my first time through the game because none of the portraits clicked with me, but I found this one on his site before my second playthrough, and all of a sudden knew my cipher would be a wild orlan instead of some sort of elf.

female_orlan_d1_wild_lg.png?format=300wfemale_orlan_d1_wild_sm.png?format=100w

Edited by eselle28
  • Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if those were there before or not but I found those images and converted them to the right size for portraits.

post-45237-0-59188100-1490341895_thumb.png

post-45237-0-12654700-1490341904.png

post-45237-0-22435500-1490341911_thumb.png

post-45237-0-15682800-1490341917.png

• Like 1

Nescire autem quid ante quam natus sis acciderit, id est semper esse puerum. Quid enim est aetas hominis, nisi ea memoria rerum veterum kum superiorum aetate contexitur? Marcus Tillius Cicero

• 2 weeks later...

Does someone have a decent Dwarf Portrait for me ?

I´m searching for something rather specific ........

The Portrait should show a (quite) young dwarf with a dark (brown) beard ;-)

The pictured Dwarf should either have short hair, no hair (= bald head ) or wear some sort of Helmet. 

thanks !

Very nice, thanks for sharing!

Any chance for a completely bold savannah dude? Shouldn't be that much work to change and would provide another hair style option. (I'm not the biggest fan of that giant Mohawk, but bold it would be a very cool portrait for my monk. :)

Very nice, thanks for sharing!

Any chance for a completely bold savannah dude? Shouldn't be that much work to change and would provide another hair style option. (I'm not the biggest fan of that giant Mohawk, but bold it would be a very cool portrait for my monk. :)

I'll ask Jason.

verbeeg.gif