The Custom Portraits Thread

Was in the same boat as a lot of people re: Moon Godlike portraits, so I recolored a couple of images.  Not real sure "Blue and Glowy" makes it a strong contender for Moon Godlike, but the one Moon Godlike female provided was a little too kind looking for me and I was tired of using the hooded pale elf.  So in case someone else wants them:

Thanks for that Casildar, I really like the first portrait. I'm going to use it for a moon godlike bleak walker :D

Anyone knows of a good Cadegund portrait? I am doing another run and I decided to skip Durance this time (I get more than enough emo from Grieving Mom). So I need a new priest and I figured the old discarded Cadegund might be a good replacement. Sure, she won't have as much to say compared to the pre-made companions but at least she will have more personality than Aloth...

I found a couple of fan made portraits here and here, but I was wondering if anyone knew of any other that would blend in better with the art style used by the game.

Edited by srlapo

Moonlike

Portraits:

(Drag drop to folder: PillarsOfEternity_Data\data\art\gui\portraits\player\male)

male_godlike_fire_a_lg.pngmale_godlike_fire_a_sm.png

Edited by luzarius
  • Like 2

Having trouble with the games combat on POTD, Trial of Iron?

- Hurtin bomb droppin MONK - [MONK BUILD] - [CLICK HERE]

- Think Rangers suck? You're wrong - [RANGER BUILD] + Tactics/Strategies - [CLICK HERE]

- Fighter Heavy Tank - [FIGHTER BUILD] + Tactics/Strategies - [CLICK HERE]

Despite what I may post, I'm a huge fan of Pillars of Eternity, it's one of my favorite RPG's.

Anita Sarkeesian keeps Bioware's balls in a jar on her shelf.

Portraits Pack (354 images, 210х330, various artists)

I like this pack, but multiple female portraits I would've wanted to use had weird lookin' yellow eyes for some reason.

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

Moonie. More here.

female_godlike_moon_b_wavy_lg.png?formatfemale_godlike_moon_b_wavy_sm.png?format

You, sir, should get your work featured as official portraits for the PoE expansion.

Like, seriously, Obsidian should pay you a commission for your work. It's that good.

female_orlan_dana_lg_by_ruloc-d8rrce3.pn

This Orlan Rogue's a bit too "cute" for me but it's excellent nonetheless - could be the perfect fit for someone else.

Is it just me or is there is an uncanny resemblance here with Rebecca Black...?!

Edited by Zwiebelchen

But.. Moonlikes doesn't have pupils...?

Btw, Jaceface, we still want to see you do Feargus and Avellone. We won't pay you, but you get extra points if you but the fear in Feargus.

Okay maybe I'm missing something, but what's a moonlike? Please don't laugh, I really don't know. I just thought with pupils i could use one of the portraits for my druid ... or maybe another character. :blush:

Moon godlike are the most humanoid looking.  They have a crescent moon on their foreheads.  I think glowing "hair" maybe spiked,  That is going by the character creation screen for them.  I am currently playing one, a male moon godlike.  Only found one portrait I felt sorta of fitted.  They also have a pale skin.

Edited by Nakia
  • Like 1

I have but one enemy: myself  - Drow saying

nakia_banner.jpg

Thanks Nakia. Apparently never read all the character discriptions when creating mine.

I like your moon godlike portrait I think it close.   As I  recall the description also says that their limbs may cast a glow.  If you have a male moon godlike I would love  to see it.  :grin:  

If I had your  talent, GM, I would do one much like the one you did.  If I added pupils they would be faint not dark so they stand out but subtle.  I would make the hair more spikey.  The coloring is very good and the crescent perfect.

Edited by Nakia

nakia_banner.jpg

Thanks Nakia. Apparently never read all the character discriptions when creating mine.

I like your moon godlike portrait I think it close.   As I  recall the description also says that their limbs may cast a glow.  If you have a male moon godlike I would love  to see it.  :grin:  

If I had your  talent, GM, I would do one much like the one you did.  If I added pupils they would be faint not dark so they stand out but subtle.  I would make the hair more spikey.  The coloring is very good and the crescent perfect.

Do you mean Jaceface's Moon Godlike?

Oops, my error.  That is what I get for not reading carefully.  I do like who ever did it but I need a male.  Maybe a new brain too it is after midnight here so I will use that as an excuse.  

nakia_banner.jpg

Oops, my error.  That is what I get for not reading carefully.  I do like who ever did it but I need a male.  Maybe a new brain too it is after midnight here so I will use that as an excuse.  

http://www.jasonseow.com/poeportraits

Check that link, Jaceface has a male moon godlike in his collection.