The Custom Portraits Thread

What paladin order does the scale represent?
Is it Nofunni Palladini, the order dedicated to slaughtering of everything (especially wizards) that may be a threat to perceived balance? Normally they are kinder than Kind Wayfayers.. but if anything threathens The Balance even Bleak Walkers get bleaker in face of Nofunni brutality.

Edited by Veevoir
  • Like 2

male_human_f_jes_lg.png?format=300w&stor

male_human_f_jes_sm.png?format=100w

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/portraits-for-poe-thread.98127/page-3

Still struggling to get a decent fire godlike portrait. Any suggestions?

male_godlike_fire_b1_stumps_lg.png?forma

male_godlike_fire_b1_stumps_sm.png?forma

http://www.jasonseow.com/poeportraits

I love how the style of his portraits almost perfectly match Kaz's. The JE Sawyer one is great!

Holy**** this guy is amazing!

I'm not as talented as Jason Seow but I like turning screenshots into portraits because I can crank one out before I finish my morning coffee. :p

post-54670-0-75537100-1429799970_thumb.png

Edited by Junker
  • Like 1

Poor Josh Sawyer, you just know that some wag will have that printed out and posted in the Obsidian offices before long. The artist (Mr Jaceface?) really does an excellent job of capturing the games portraits style, i'd definitely include such things in ones portfolio, impressive. I wonder if he takes donations for portraits or has an account one may pay to for use?

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

I want to replace Eder's portrait with Josh's now for some reason...

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Common Male Orlan Dark Hair / Skin Slight modification

Drag Drop to the folder - Pillars of Eternity\PillarsOfEternity_Data\data\art\gui\portraits\player\male

male_orlan_a_lg.pngmale_orlan_a_sm.png

Edited by luzarius
  • Like 6

Having trouble with the games combat on POTD, Trial of Iron?

- Hurtin bomb droppin MONK - [MONK BUILD] - [CLICK HERE]

- Think Rangers suck? You're wrong - [RANGER BUILD] + Tactics/Strategies - [CLICK HERE]

- Fighter Heavy Tank - [FIGHTER BUILD] + Tactics/Strategies - [CLICK HERE]

Despite what I may post, I'm a huge fan of Pillars of Eternity, it's one of my favorite RPG's.

Anita Sarkeesian keeps Bioware's balls in a jar on her shelf.

have you considered looking for hellboy images?

giphy.gif

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Next male orlan portrait.

tumblr_nnbhcihvXG1tl6cleo1_250.png                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

tumblr_nnbhcihvXG1tl6cleo2_100.png

• Like 8

Lol, the artist of this pic just posted three posts ago jaceface I believe. Huge fan of his work... if you're reading jace, can I put in a request for a female moon godlike? heh cheers mate.

• Like 1

Not mine:

male_human_f_jes_sm.png?format=100w

From here.

Ahahaha....that's hilarious. And rather awesome.

Need more based on the team, like that.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts