The Custom Portraits Thread

Also, I was wondering if one of the Photoshop/GIMP wizards might be kind enough to get rid of the knife in this one. Got an itching for a Dwarven Monk. (Would blackening the beard be asking too much?)

dwarf4.png

"Heh heh. Dirt... Nap... Dirt nap!"

This thread could do with some more variety. It's basically all slight variations hunks and babes.

I'd like to think the portraits I posted are a bit different! ...Unless you see those as hunks and babes as well, in which case let me just back away slowly from this conversation.

Incidentally, I added four more images to my collection last night - you can find the link in my signature. :)

I'm generalizing a bit of course.

This thread could do with some more variety. It's basically all slight variations hunks and babes.

PoE-Obs-0009.jpg

happy0203.gif

Hehehehe.

Hm.. Still didn't find anything that would fit my character x_X And I am pretty bad at digital drawings and such T_T

Let's see if I can differ it better.

I am searching for a Godlike picture. Elf based, long white hair (like fire or Smoke Veils) and grey skin with scars covering the right cheek.

Death-Godlike, male and instead of horns he has wings (thin and dark).

(I'm trying to replicate my Novel Order in Pillars of Eternity, but their leader is becoming a small problem for me...)

Also, I was wondering if one of the Photoshop/GIMP wizards might be kind enough to get rid of the knife in this one. Got an itching for a Dwarven Monk. (Would blackening the beard be asking too much?)

I attached your monk. Also, I spent a couple minutes smoothing the screenshot somebody posted of their character. Removes the jaggies, gives it more of a painted look while retaining the accurate representation of their in game avatar.

post-54670-0-33750300-1428552171_thumb.png

post-54670-0-92390000-1428552300_thumb.png

Edited by Junker
  • Like 2

That's weird, I could upload the pictures but not add text.

Anyway, I made the smaller version and made the big version 210x330 with some really bad selection copying and inverting, in case anyone else wanted to use it.

"Heh heh. Dirt... Nap... Dirt nap!"

Agrias at 30, secksy Khelgar, more traditional Khelgar after Monkification.

32Oh2RQ.pngRhnTpNG.pngA2iI0D6.png

Exoduss, on 14 Apr 2015 - 11:11 AM, said: 

also secret about hardmode with 6 man party is :  its a faceroll most of the fights you will Auto Attack mobs while lighting your spliff

I attached your monk. Also, I spent a couple minutes smoothing the screenshot somebody posted of their character. Removes the jaggies, gives it more of a painted look while retaining the accurate representation of their in game avatar.

I think I may try to just edit a screenshot of the actual character in PSP.  Beats trying to make a character that matches some random fantasy image.

I'm not sure what the problem is.  I keep trying to find decent pics of Males and instead keep finding and making Females.  Thought I might as well share them here.  Originals with artist info shown for credit (if applicable).

14dh5py.png

2ajs9cn.png

14jssq8.jpg

10sdtu9.png

15q99xd.png

2q060l5.jpg

2mxe33d.png

103ycux.png

• Like 3

These pictures are rampantly sexist, featuring the type of boob-plate many socially-responsible and enlightened posters fought so hard against. The developers showed their socially progressive credentials by photo-shop bombing the merest suggestion of the female physique during the early days of this project, to protect impressionable minds from the female form and the patriarchal yoke of non-realistic armour types for pretend people in pretend worlds.

So, having said that, please post some more.

• Like 14

sonsofgygax.JPG

I'm not sure what the problem is.  I keep trying to find decent pics of Males and instead keep finding and making Females.  Thought I might as well share them here.  Originals with artist info shown for credit (if applicable).

14dh5py.png

2ajs9cn.png

14jssq8.jpg

10sdtu9.png

15q99xd.png

2q060l5.jpg

2mxe33d.png

103ycux.png

I was fully expecting to see increasing smaller, more zoomed in photos of her, with the last photo in the sequence being her ass.

• Like 4

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

Ha ha is that the LeBurns?

depends on who's asking.   ;)

Long time, no chainmail bikinis. Good to see you back.

Great to be back MC.  I'll see if I can find those bikinis.  I know I left them on my hard drive somewhere...

• Like 2