The Custom Portraits Thread

I've been spending a lot of time looking for portraits and I thought I would share some of what I've found.  I included the originals and their sources in the download if you want to crop them differently than I have or if you want to see if the artists have anything else you might like.

http://imgur.com/a/NAFwT

https://www.mediafire.com/?bam35sdd85uw69h

• Like 3

This is for Maximus a human paladin (Darcozzi Paladini order/Aristocrat) from

Old Vailia. This is the person I'm going to use for my second playthrough.

91igPDT.png  a74feTz.jpg

Edited by wolfrider100
  • Like 2

" Life... is strength. That is not to be contested, it seems

logical enough. You live, you affect your world. "

Jon Irenicus ´

That dwarf with a crossbow is pretty sick! Wish he had a bow though, then he would fit my character perfectly!

If nobody gets to it soon, I'll give it a go - out of time now

Is this any good?

post-54186-0-09946500-1427249213_thumb.jpg

post-54186-0-67544200-1427249214.jpg

• Like 5

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat:

Mermaids Godlike, for anyone who was interested?

fem23_lg_zpskvzdnxnq.png   fem23_sm_zpsgyltnzwl.png   fem27_lg_zpsicokvlpc.png   fem27_sm_zpsqi1aza7t.png   male5_lg_zpseu3uadrm.png   male5_sm_zps0tzjyvqd.png

We'll make a mod for water godlike for these!

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

Could somebody, somehow, make a Wild Orlan (the hairy ones) with big old face scars and one wild eye?

I know their the hardest to make, but the choices that I've seen are so limited. :(

Well I tried to edit one for you but my scar making skills seem to have vanished over the years :/

WILDSCARDUDE.jpg

source: http://orcz.com/Pillars_of_Eternity:_Character_Portraits

Edited by TheGoatMan

Break beneath the endless tide - monk

Could somebody, somehow, make a Wild Orlan (the hairy ones) with big old face scars and one wild eye?

I know their the hardest to make, but the choices that I've seen are so limited. :(

Well I tried to edit one for you but my scar making skills seem to have vanished over the years :/

WILDSCARDUDE.jpg

Hells to the yeah! Better than I could do. Thank you much.

WILDSCARDUDE.jpg

Hells to the yeah! Better than I could do. Thank you much.

No problem glad to help :D

Break beneath the endless tide - monk

I played around with some of the official portraits, and this is what happened...

Female deathlike, a mix of several different portraits. I don't know how she got her head through the armor when putting it on, I guess it was magic ;)

BpVXIIB.png

OUMIP8B.png

Female orlan. I tried to make her prettier by changing the shape of her face, and made some hair/Eye/skin color variations.

lxCbSnu.png

MPYEh4k.png

viAPcbe.png

YD3lHgV.png

Gy5jtgI.png

dH8l0Wd.png

And my favourite one:

eA4kxpL.png

DE5N6Nl.png

This is the original portrait from the game:

yppTw5B.png

Aumaua moon godlike  :

fJ1ff6D.png

mYFEUob.png

And since there was a request for a scarred orlan, I made an attempt:

PFxCrTC.png

YRlb32M.png

Edited by Zagor
  • Like 18

I present you with my top 3 of custom avatars I recently used for BG1+2 playthrough. I love all of them.

This one was for my mainchar Paladin
H3ltSzY.jpg

I didn't like default Imoen one (especially in BG2) so I've found this and I think it fits perfectly to any female human thief character.
DJ6fTpC.jpg

This one was made for Neera from some photo I found, which I photoshopped for more art- and fantasy-like appearance.

dzlG3oB.jpg

• Like 5

Really good portraits zenzei, especially the middle one.

I couldn't let go of the deathlike with the large head, so I did some more work on it. It's still not perfect, but a lot better :

AnauUYg.png

N3y4UAb.png

I guess it's a problem that can't be solved, and it's present with the in-game models as well. How can the female godlike with the large bat-ear-head wear any armor at all ?

And now that I think about it, how can the fire godlikes sleep at the inn, and not burn the place down, pillows and beds made of stone  :blink:  ? Perhaps it's best not to think too much about these things ;)

Edited by Zagor
  • Like 2

I present you with my top 3 of custom avatars I recently used for BG1+2 playthrough. I love all of them.

This one was for my mainchar Paladin

I didn't like default Imoen one (especially in BG2) so I've found this and I think it fits perfectly to any female human thief character.

This one was made for Neera from some photo I found, which I photoshopped for more art- and fantasy-like appearance.

Nicely done Zenzei! I remember you from the BG2 enhanced forums.  I'm still working on my PS skills....