The Custom Portraits Thread

A thread for showing off good potential custom portraits that you found online or made yourself. I found this on google and think it might make a good human aristocrat.

VxGrQ3S.png

• Like 17

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

btw for reference, this site has a list of portraits that come with the game (though I think right now it only includes what was available in Backer Beta so check for new ones later)

I'm looking for a portrait for a male slave wizard or a merchant cipher, anyone have a good one?

Edited by PBJam
  • Like 1

The Unofficial Pillars of Eternity Wiki - Community/Fan Maintained!

I threw this together by kitbashing a couple pictures together.

female_human_chr4_lg.png

Not entirely happy with it. I had to go heavy on the blurring to cover up the variety of styles and my lack of artistic talent.

• Like 1

btw for reference, this site has a list of portraits that come with the game (though I think right now it only includes what was available in Backer Beta so check for new ones later)

I'm looking for a portrait for a male slave wizard or a merchant cipher, anyone have a good one?

Many of the portraits in that link have been updated/modified. There are also many more portraits that are not shown in that list.  :grin:

• Like 12

Many of the portraits in that link have been updated/modified. There are also many more portraits that are not shown in that list.  :grin:

AWESOME, cant wait to see the new portraits when game comes out in a cpl of days!

The Unofficial Pillars of Eternity Wiki - Community/Fan Maintained!

Yeah I hope there will be waaaay more portraits, especially female ones, else I'll struggle creating my own adventurer party. It's a good thing you can add your own custom portraits though.

The problem I have finding something on Google Image or what have you is that I'm gonna be playing one of their unique races, and I would prefer something with a background-relevant scarring. I don't have the skills to make it and it's to niche for anybody else to care. :p

• Like 1

I collected a bunch of custom portraits early on just cause I like option but now that I'm set playing an Orlan I'm stuck with whatever portraits the game comes with since there really aren't any suitable alternatives out there, and from what I've seen none of them really light my fire. They're not bad by any means, they're all quite good, but none of them stick out to me as my character. 

I collected a bunch of custom portraits early on just cause I like option but now that I'm set playing an Orlan I'm stuck with whatever portraits the game comes with since there really aren't any suitable alternatives out there, and from what I've seen none of them really light my fire. They're not bad by any means, they're all quite good, but none of them stick out to me as my character. 

Exactly my problem.

Great portraits :)
This reminds me, I should get back to work on a few of my own, now that I have the new PC :)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat:

9S6NCrPl.jpeg

35de44e4880465289d9709f8b2faf2e6.jpg

Garrus Vakarian as an Avian/Hylean Godlike like Pallegina!

He was flying solo on a M7 Spectre Mission when one day he warped through an ancient Mass Effect Relay and ended up in the world of Eora...he still believes he's a Turian, but the people of Eora believe he's a Hylean Godlike...hoewver there are few who who think he's a living Engwithan of the dead Ancient Kingdom Eir Glanfath.

Class: Ranged Rogue.

Edited by TrueMenace
  • Like 4

Calibrating...

9S6NCrPl.jpeg

Garrus Vakarian as an Avian/Hylean Godlike like Pallegina...

He was flying solo on a M7 Spectre Mission when one day he warped through an ancient, strange Mass Effect Relay and ended up in the world of Eora...

One sniper rifle and he could rule the world, I'll bet.

• Like 1

Yeah, the non-standard fantasy races are particularly hard to find. When I tried searching for Godlike, they were either too human or too alien. I didn't bother with Orlan because I knew I would just get a bunch of furry pics.

Edited by Kimaka

Yeah, the non-standard fantasy races are particularly hard to find. When I tried searching for Godlike, they were either too human or too alien. I didn't bother with Orlan because I knew I would just get a bunch of furry pics.

FHUSO01_L.png

How about this for a Fire Godlike?

• Like 3

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.