America! Stop living in the past!

So it's been March 26th for almost 8 hrs. here in Denmark and I'm still only able to preload Pillars of Eternity. I'm thinking it's about time that you Americans, Canadians and miscellaneous Central and South American nations get with the program and stop living in the past. It's ridiculous that we, highly evolved Europeans, have to wait for our colonial brethren to catch up to us. More importantly: you colonials deserve better than to be treated as some sort of backwards midevial cave dwellers because of your choice in time zone.

• Like 34

Release times should always be a minute after midnight in the Line Islands of Kiribati (UTC+14:00). That way, when the release date is given relative to that time, everyone else in the world feels like they're getting the game earlier. Two days earlier for those fortunates in Hawaii!

Perception is everything!

:)

--/\/

Meanwhile in Australia I just rode my kangaroo home from work, still no PoE even though it's not long gone 7pm on the 26th

Man, I wish I could upgrade my wombat to a kangaroo. Just after 6pm in Queensland so we'll get it an hour later than you. ;)

• Like 2

I wanted to make some joke about how America living in the past keeps me young forever, but I'm too tired to actually think of one. :biggrin:

• Like 2
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Meanwhile in Australia I just rode my kangaroo home from work, still no PoE even though it's not long gone 7pm on the 26th

Did you immediately put some shrimp on the barbie and eat some Vegemite?

You don't eat vegemite, that's only something we tell people from overseas to get a laugh when they try. You actually use the vegemite to dab on your ears to prevent drop bear attacks.

• Like 1

Here behind the bamboo curtain, it will be 1am tomorrow.

And over in Soviet Russia, PoE waits for YOU!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat: