No products in product section

I'm a bit concerned that I don't have any products in my product section of my account even though I have a retail Collector's order. I can't find any information as to whether or not I should be seeing something, and am a bit distressed that steam folk are already downloading it yet I see no sign of keys.

Any information as to when I should be able to see my keys would be quite helpful or if I should be doing something so I can get them.

You should be seeing something at this point. If you have the retail collector's edition tier (from the a Kickstarter pledge, I'm assuming?), then that's the same tier I have, and I see a Royal Edition Key in my products page.

Are you certain your order has been finalized in the pledge management section? Is anything listed as "shipped" as far as physical goods go?

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

Everything besides the documentary, novella, and obviously the expansion :) will be up on Thursday 9AM PST / 17:00 CET. Our release party is tomorrow night and to cap off the documentary, the film crew is going to be there to work on the final footage.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle