PLEASE let's use the correct game terminologies!

I really liked the name Project Eternity. 

Then there's something wrong with you.

"You're a fool if you believe I would trust your benevolence. Step aside and you and your lackeys will be unhurt."

Baldur's Gate portraits for Pillars of Eternity   IXI   Icewind Dale portraits for Pillars of Eternity   IXI   Icewind Dale 2 portraits for Pillars of Eternity

[slap Aloth]

Out of everything, the only thing that I want people to start doing is differentiate between CNPC (Companion Non-Player Character) and NPC (Non-Player Character). But I never felt a need to shove it down someone's throat.

Also, no, I'm not going to write out "Pillars of Eternity" every time while I'm on the Pillars of Eternity forums or a general board just because Path of Exile is a thing that exists.

Also, I always use PoE. Not POE. Obviously.

Hmm how about a compromise, I'll call this game Pillars of Eternity instead of Project Eternity and you abbreviate Path of Exile with PoX?  :devil:

Honestly, I understand it's a joke, but that's actually pretty damn reasonable.

I'll agree to it when someone stops everyone everywhere from referring to character creation in any game as 'rolling' (even when no rolling is involved) and character avatars as 'toons'.

You will never make me stop using "roll" and "rolling". I will trade you toon for rolling, I think that sounds fair.

I never got the "toon"-thing anyway. I first encountered it in World of Warcraft, but "rolling" or "roll up a new character" has a long PnP history.

Edited by Luckmann
  • Like 1

t50aJUd.jpg