Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Update #92: Reward Redemption

Kickstarter Rewards Redemption Backer Portal Download Game Steam GOG You Rock

• Please log in to reply
259 replies to this topic

kgambit

kgambit

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 218 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer

Hi,

I wanted today to hve the keys and play this game but it seems that the links to https://eternity.obs...ccount/products does not work anymore....

I have send an email to the tech support of Obsidian with the hope then can help me.

If anybody has some news or infos about how to have the keys to download the game this will be very appreciated.

Thanks!

I just linked to that and it worked fine.  The site is getting hammered with lots more visitors than usual.  Keep trying.  :)

Scyld

Scyld

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 1 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer

Worked just fine for me today as well.

hyzh12

hyzh12

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 2 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

:blink: Excuse me how can I know where my package is?

Lephys

Lephys

Punsmith of the Obsidian Order

• Members
  • 7245 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer
It's either on its way to you (and you'll have an email confirming that it has shipped), or it hasn't yet shipped to you. You may want to double check your junk/spam folder to make sure you didn't get an email from Paradox. If you're in the US and you haven't gotten a confirmation yet, you might want to shoot a message to support just to make sure everything's smoothed out with your order. If you're in Europe, it seems they haven't shipped out yet (or haven't sent out the confirmations yet, at least.)

Beholder

Beholder

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer

" Ye goody-goodies make me sick!"

Ekkyo

Ekkyo

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 59 posts

Hi,

Is that the problem of antialising with nvidia cards is an issue addressed by Obisidan ?

Thx

Bryy

Bryy

Arch-Mage

• Members.
  • 2748 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Gold Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer

Just got mine.

spellmaker90

spellmaker90

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 1 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer

Perfection!

Thanks guys!

Bryy

Bryy

Arch-Mage

• Members.
  • 2748 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer

My Collector's Edition has been packed snug between my Hawaiian Shirts and my Underwear and is ready for WonderCon! Roommate will get a surprise when asking "which bed is mine?".

dhoshek

dhoshek

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 1 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer

Why oh why did i choose steam as my platform? won't install, and now waiting on steam support :(

ThePoutine

ThePoutine

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 1 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Forgive me if I'm missing something incredible obvious, and also for reviving a fairly old thread, but I'm wondering if anyone else has had any issues redeeming their 2nd digital download of the game? I've redeemed my Kickstarter Royal Edition on Steam, but I can't find anywhere on the products page, anything related to my 2nd copy. Anyone know where I can get it? If it matters, it's for a friend.

Thanks in advance.

Oter2k

Oter2k

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

I´m not sure if this have already been addressed in the thread, but since I´m too lazy to read through all eleven pages I´m just gonna ask:

I´m somewhat of a multi-buyer when it comes to games. For instance, I have three separate purchases of the Witcher 2 (Steam, GOG, retail), Mass Effect 2 (Origin, XB360, Steam) etc. It is my way of "donating" to games I enjoy. Whatever floats my noodle (usually camel milk).

I am very likely to continue this with PoE. I have it on GOG atm (backer). But I´ll probably buy it once I see it one a Steam sale. If (when...) I buy it (again), can I make that edition a "Backer edition" too? I assume (haven´t really reserached) that what separates a backer edition from a non-backer is the extra fluff like pets, cape, and knick-knacks. Can I add my backer-stuff to any version of the game that I purchase? :)

Moira

Moira

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer

I´m not sure if this have already been addressed in the thread, but since I´m too lazy to read through all eleven pages I´m just gonna ask:

I´m somewhat of a multi-buyer when it comes to games. For instance, I have three separate purchases of the Witcher 2 (Steam, GOG, retail), Mass Effect 2 (Origin, XB360, Steam) etc. It is my way of "donating" to games I enjoy. Whatever floats my noodle (usually camel milk).
I am very likely to continue this with PoE. I have it on GOG atm (backer). But I´ll probably buy it once I see it one a Steam sale. If (when...) I buy it (again), can I make that edition a "Backer edition" too? I assume (haven´t really reserached) that what separates a backer edition from a non-backer is the extra fluff like pets, cape, and knick-knacks. Can I add my backer-stuff to any version of the game that I purchase? :)

I like the way you roll, supporting your favorite games like that!

The big differences between the editions are outside the game; soundtrack files, wallpapers etc. Within the game the backers and pre-orders get only a few items, only one having other than purely cosmetic properties (the ring). So, not really missing much by buying the basic edition if you already have the extras in GOG.

My guess is that you can't get the backer stuff in a newly bought game since backers had to pick where they redeem their backer code (GOG or Steam) and could only pick one.

Oter2k

Oter2k

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

[selfsnip]

I like the way you roll, supporting your favorite games like that!

The big differences between the editions are outside the game; soundtrack files, wallpapers etc. Within the game the backers and pre-orders get only a few items, only one having other than purely cosmetic properties (the ring). So, not really missing much by buying the basic edition if you already have the extras in GOG.

My guess is that you can't get the backer stuff in a newly bought game since backers had to pick where they redeem their backer code (GOG or Steam) and could only pick one.

=)

Ah, much what I had expected really :) Most of the stuff I gained from the backing is (soon) sitting on my book shelf. But it would be really great if the extra in-game stuff like ring, pets, etc., would be redeemably several times so that one could get them on other services too.

LadyCrimson

LadyCrimson

Obsidian VIP

• Members
  • 9164 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer

I'm pretty sure the KS/backer/pre-order bonus things like the pets isn't to be had anymore. Current Royal editions listed on Steam/GoG now just have the digital book/soundtrack etc. No pets.

Bonuses/rewards are one time deal thingies.

rjshae

rjshae

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 5075 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Pets in the game literally are a "collectable" item. :cat:

Jenny Wren

Jenny Wren

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

FYI, I the email address I used was webshop@paradoxplaza.com. I also sent a report to Obsidian, who haven't replied yet but may have expedited things with Paradox. 

Thanks. I used that Paradox email the first time but have gone through the Paradox support desk the second time. Still no reply to either so I have emailed Obsidian today. Hopefully you're right and they move things along!

xsikal

xsikal

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Forgive me if I'm missing something incredible obvious, and also for reviving a fairly old thread, but I'm wondering if anyone else has had any issues redeeming their 2nd digital download of the game? I've redeemed my Kickstarter Royal Edition on Steam, but I can't find anywhere on the products page, anything related to my 2nd copy. Anyone know where I can get it? If it matters, it's for a friend.

Thanks in advance.

As far as I can tell, being in the same boat as you, those of us in one of the tiers that included both a physical disk AND a code, are only being given one digital code, despite the delays in the physical shipment (and the (known) delays in the shipment of the actual game cd). I haven't seen any commentary from anyone in Obsidian on this yet, which sucks. It especially sucks because part of the point in choosing a kickstarter tier with multiple keys was so that multiple people could play when it launched. (Yes, I know there's a workaround if you selected the GoG version... that shouldn't be a requirement though)

lemonrev

lemonrev

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer

Is anyone posting there pictures of the size of the special editions box sets and the size of the thing ?. if so ill be more than happy to go all in with this.

So happy i recived mine. Btw Australia backer and way happy i did at my price :)

BeauRoger

BeauRoger

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Im in sweden, and it still says "shipping soon" for me. Starting to get a bit frustrated. Its been "shipping soon" for probably a month now.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Kickstarter, Rewards, Redemption, Backer Portal, Download, Game, Steam, GOG, You Rock

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users