ARGH I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! 1 MORE DAAAAAAY!

Today will be a breeze for me. Yesterday I was freaking myself out wondering if Green Man Gaming would allow a pre load and why my Hardback Strategy guide was due for delivery Thursday the 26th, but hadn't seen any update to my order at all. Wake up this morning to emails from GMG and amazon... GMGs mail had my steam champions edition pre order steam code while amazons couple mails were updating me on my item shipping and where it was currently (it's im Phoenix AZ and I live up in Lake Tahoe NV so it's not that far away). That makes today's wait absolutely gravy as it seems everything is going to workout just as planned and ill be playing tomorrow at release and my guide should be arriving a couple hours after that. All my stresses are gone, it's 60 degrees outside and today is going to be a great no stress at all day :).

I've only been following the game for around 4 months now, can't image how this feels for the backers! 

Anyway, I'm in "sunny" Scotland so I'll have my busy day tomorrow, get some uni work done, then get home to play play play. 

(I'll obviously do no work and just follow the forums all afternoon *snigger*)