Collector's Edition "Shipping Soon"

Just curious if we know when this will change to shipped, or if it will in fact change.

I tried searching for a 'when' to expect the collector's edition, and beyond the bit with them shipping it with everything but the discs, I can't find a "when to expect it".

Anyway, if anyone knows that'd be great.  If not, I'll just have to look forward to it's arrival.

However, I also wonder why the game was not sent in time so that it can also play on the release day. So be sure to you it will take 1 -2 weeks it has in the hands. Too bad that was intended here illogical

No it is perfectly logical, there was a vote, it was decided democratically to send the discs later because there was no way to ship the physical rewards and the discs together and have them arrive around the release date, this is because the game only went gold fairly recently and there is a day 1 patch.

It's been stated repeatedly that the "Shipping Soon" status on the portal is wrong, and that everything has already shipped.

Thank you and sorry, I don't really spend time on this forum anymore. I skimmed through 4 or so pages and didn't see any obvious answers. Perhaps there should be a physical rewards FAQ stickied? 

It's been stated repeatedly that the "Shipping Soon" status on the portal is wrong, and that everything has already shipped.

Well I just got an email with my tracking information, a shipping label was created yesterday, 4:40pm PST.  (Note: After my post)

So yeah, if it's been said repeatedly I believe it's either been non-Obsidian people saying it (I have yet to see an official post but plenty of "they said" posts).

If you doubt what I'm saying:

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction.action?tLabels=9405510200883588934303

Anyway, priority 2 day means I'll likely get it Monday unless it managed to make it to the post office yesterday.  Not a huge deal, though your post came off as condescending (likely the fact that this is the internet, and text doesn't provide tone).

All that aside , can't wait to get home and start playing.