Pillars of Eternity #2 on steam top sellers

Umm...I'm assuming most of us here already have a key/copy--and in some cases multiple copies. Are you implying we should purchase even more Steam keys for ourselves?

I have great affection for Obsidian and certainly overpaid beyond belief during the Kickstarter, but I won't get a redundant steam key and I'll wait for a GOG sale if I wanted to double (triple?) dip my support of Obsidian.

That said, #1 would be shiny.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

I will buy another copy if Chris Avellone agrees to sing another song on stream for me.

One song, one key. Last time was Don't Stop Believin', this time I'd probably want:

• Like 2

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

"You're a fool if you believe I would trust your benevolence. Step aside and you and your lackeys will be unhurt."

Baldur's Gate portraits for Pillars of Eternity   IXI   Icewind Dale portraits for Pillars of Eternity   IXI   Icewind Dale 2 portraits for Pillars of Eternity

[slap Aloth]

Umm...I'm assuming most of us here already have a key/copy--and in some cases multiple copies. Are you implying we should purchase even more Steam keys for ourselves?

I have great affection for Obsidian and certainly overpaid beyond belief during the Kickstarter, but I won't get a redundant steam key and I'll wait for a GOG sale if I wanted to double (triple?) dip my support of Obsidian.

That said, #1 would be shiny.

I don't think Slish is asking you to buy more copies of the game.  Raising awareness, contributing to discussions and answering people's questions on other forums, making posts about the game on any other social media that you use.  Those are things that all of us can do.

I'm positive it's impossible to beat GTA V.

I see the dreams so marvelously sad

The creeks of land so solid and encrusted

Where wave and tide against the shore is busted

While chanting by the moonlit twilight's bed

trees (of Twin Elms) could use more of Magran's touch © Durance

good.... everything is proceeding as i have forseen © darth sedious

Edited by mrmonocle
  • Like 1

I see the dreams so marvelously sad

The creeks of land so solid and encrusted

Where wave and tide against the shore is busted

While chanting by the moonlit twilight's bed