If I buy it from Prima's website do I have access to it right now? Is it locked until tomorrow? They don't say. 

This question probably applies to nonbackers since it seems backers are still waiting for their goods. Has anyone purchased it? Just looking for some reading material to hold me over till tomorrow and 9.99 isn't a bad price. 

I got a digital one and it says I have to wait until the 26th. No problem though as I have been checking out the Manual and checking up on Pillars news and chit chat.

Edited by kozzy

If I buy it from Prima's website do I have access to it right now? Is it locked until tomorrow? They don't say. 

This question probably applies to nonbackers since it seems backers are still waiting for their goods. Has anyone purchased it? Just looking for some reading material to hold me over till tomorrow and 9.99 isn't a bad price. 

I think it is locked till tomorrow. but you can download game guide from steam and read it :)

Just got my hardcover Prima strategy guide that I ordered from Amazon in the mail today. Now I'm really happy

I can use it tomorrow when the game releases, but I'm not sure when the digital version unlocks maybe tomorrow.

Edited by wolfrider100

" Life... is strength. That is not to be contested, it seems

logical enough. You live, you affect your world. "

Jon Irenicus ´