Any snacks/drinks lined up for Pillars?

Hahaha sorry couldn't help myself, reading some of the snack comments. Water should be your prime refreshment dump soda its an early death.

As for snacks peanuts are the way to go when you'll be sitting down front of a computer with not much motion going on. Lol

Edited by VladWorks
  • Like 1

I've already told my husband that tomorrow will be Pizza ordering night as the game comes out in the afternoon here in the UK so there is no way I will be cooking anything for dinner when he gets home from work.  Other than that I will be drinking lots of tea and may have a few bags of unsalted crisps on hand as emergency snacks for later on.

• Like 2

There had better not be anything as unforgiving as the Water Temple. I'll be sending Josh Sawyer the bill for my alcoholism, otherwise.

Oh, there is. It's optional, but it's there. The Endless Paths will ****ing eat my life.

I can't game when I booze and I've been on a health kick for spring - after the winter gluttony. So, veg and naan with some hummus, fruit salad that I make, water, teas, etc. For salty snacks I'll eat a few slated cornnuts or smoked almonds as a small handful satisfies the craving whereas if I open a bag of chips I'll just devour the whole thing.

Midget soothsayer robs bank. Small medium at large!

well the game goes live on steam in the afternoon where i live so i have the whole day to make preparations

eye drops for the inevitable dryness

snacks for the late night

water

concentrated solid coffee to keep me awake

a bucket

and a good fap before i start to avoid distractions

• Like 3

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

I'll probably just have a packet of biscuits and a cup of coffee. I'm working on Friday so gotta keep it light until then.

It'd be interesting to know what kinds of delivery, snack foods, etc. get an uptick from this kind of thing--from a purely anthropological point of view.

I was thinking that, but there's always going to be some kind of event going on just about any day; unless you're talking something like the Superbowl, I think the effect wouldn't be large enough to notice. :(

Also, re stock, have a recipe: http://wellfed.typepad.com/well_fed/2008/02/roasted-vegetab.html

• Like 1

Pizza! And Smoothies ^^

I have a feeling more than a few pizza's will be ordered because of Pillars Of Eternity :biggrin:

You could be right there... have also bought some old style chips, dunno if they will fall to PoE or Wrestlemania this weekend though ^^ Bad times for healthy food...

True, I do try to mix it up though with some healthy stuff among the junk food hehe. I do make a mean pot of Gumbo which has all kinds of veggies and meat in it and is pretty healthy

• Like 2

Huge bag of honey BBQ chicken wings and some diet iced tea.

Now I'm going to have to make some homemade buffalo wing sauce and slow broil some wings. *shakes fist* Good thing I can roll my chair to the stove to stir the pot during pauses. If I managed to remember to get some cayenne pepper and vinegar....