Any snacks/drinks lined up for Pillars?

Anyone else make sure to have some of there favorite snacks and drinks ready for Pillars release on thursday? Share with everyone what you have ready!

I made sure to get some Spitz Sunflower seeds (Dill Pickle), Ginger Ale (And Water, don't drink alcohol much anymore), Twizzlers, Miss Vickies Salt & Vinegar, Some of this Gudda cheese that I enjoy and my favorite ice cream bar called Melona.

Silly thread? Maybe to some, but with Obsidian rpg's it is good to have some good things ready as you get sucked in by the story, characters and dialogue :dancing:

A Compassion club stop was called for to cat-0011.gif

Might make some Gumbo and Banana muffins to during the weekend for Pillars :yes:

Edited by kozzy
  • Like 1

Just water. I hate getting my hands greasy/sticky and having them get all over my precious IBM Model M keyboard.

• Like 3

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Just water. I hate getting my hands greasy/sticky and having them get all over my precious IBM Model M keyboard.

Take a little break to have some snacks or have a napkin ready :)

Pizza! And Smoothies ^^

• Like 1

~Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.~

~I will not say, do not weep, for not all tears are an evil.~

Gandalf the grey
~By J.R.R. Tolkien~

I might cook some fried rice for lunch and probably a pizza for dinner.

For drinks it'll be water and teas, Pu Er and Ti Kwan Yin.

I forgot to add tea, I like green tea might have to make some of that to for late night

Some Non-Alcoholic Beer: (To get the flavor while keeping clear head to suck in everything from the game)

Nikolai Dark Lager (Finland/Switzerland)

Warsteiner Fresh (Germany)

Buckler (Holland)

Bavaria Apple (Holland)

And most likely a bag of crisp sea salted chips, some Finnish salty liquorice (Salmiakki, as we call it) and a big glass of Milk.

That should do it.  :shifty:

Edited by Rhuac
  • Like 2

"The end comes soon. We hear drums, drums in the deep. They are coming."

Some Non-Alcoholic Beer: (To get the flavor while keeping clear head to suck in everything from the game)

Buckler (Holland)

Bavaria Apple (Holland)

And most likely a bag of crisp sea salted chips, some Finnish salty liquorice (Salmiakki, as we call it) and a big class of Milk.

Please don't die mate.

• Like 1

Buckler (Holland)

Bavaria Apple (Holland)

And most likely a bag of crisp sea salted chips, some Finnish salty liquorice (Salmiakki, as we call it) and a big class of Milk.

Please don't die mate.

Heh not too worry, amounts will be small. (Except for Milk!)

• Like 1

"The end comes soon. We hear drums, drums in the deep. They are coming."

Doritos and Mountain Dew. Plus some pop corn for the drama threads that will be popping up around here.

Great idea, popcorn to stay ready for drama and checking out reviews :closed:

Rum and cokes, popcorn shrimp and seasoned fries for dinner. Snacks? No time for that. Meal breaks when the eyes are burning. Arnold Palmers and Gatorade when I need to hydrate. Steak may make its presence known if I play straight through into Friday morning. Serious business if that goes down. 

• Like 2

Snack wise, corn chips or pork rinds. For drinks, ginger ale, sunkist or cherry coke. For lunch, it's some

type of chinese food (thinking beef and broccoli) which will end up being my dinner too, what's ever left over.

Edited by wolfrider100
  • Like 2

" Life... is strength. That is not to be contested, it seems

logical enough. You live, you affect your world. "

Jon Irenicus ´

Rum and cokes, popcorn shrimp and seasoned fries for dinner. Snacks? No time for that. Meal breaks when the eyes are burning. Arnold Palmers and Gatorade when I need to hydrate. Steak may make its presence known if I play straight through into Friday morning. Serious business if that goes down. 

mmmm popcorn shrimp... why did I make this thread, now it is making me very hungry  :facepalm:

mmmm popcorn shrimp... why did I make this thread, now it is making me very hungry  :facepalm:

Yup, planned on finger foods in case my hands cramp up from the game play after hours on end. Actual food as opposed to chips. Got enough to get me through Thursday and Friday. With buffalo boneless wings and tater tots when that runs out. Toaster oven is 3 steps from the desk, fridge is 3 steps from the toaster oven. Dual monitor setup so I can DM my pathfinder game while running PoE. Good to go bro. 

This could be a problem because my house is very low on sustenance.  I can't be bothered leaving the house for such trivial things like eating.  I guess I could try and convince my girlfriend that she has to come by with food or else I will starve... but that's risking having to take time away from saving the world.  Troubling.....