Nice touch on the invite. I would love to attend, but I have a condition called easily star-struck ... guaranteed I would trip over potted plants and pub tables trying to escape the film crew. 

Well done Obsidian, hope you have fun, and thanks. 

• Like 1

All Stop. On Screen.

Give me a note if the Obs crew hits Europe.

And when I say Europe, I mean the Netherlands... ;p

• Like 2

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Hey, all! If you are a backer in the area and want to join us (and we want you to!) join the Facebook event! Come celebrate with us the game that you helped make possible!

Tempted to but then I'd need to drive 5 hours down I-5

We can carpool. I need to be at work by 7:45 am though, so we need to leave around 2 am. :p

• Like 1

Hey, all! If you are a backer in the area and want to join us (and we want you to!) join the Facebook event! Come celebrate with us the game that you helped make possible!

Tempted to but then I'd need to drive 5 hours down I-5
We can carpool. I need to be at work by 7:45 am though, so we need to leave around 2 am. :p

Gah!! Dammit Hurly, but by the time I reach Gilroy, we'd hit Irvine at 2:00am.

Stars are just not in alignment...

• Like 1

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

I'll just throw my own party! With blackjack! And hookers! In fact, forget the party and the blackjack!

Bah, screw the whole thing. 

• Like 1

- How can I live my life if I can't even tell good from evil?

- Eh, they're both fine choices. Whatever floats your boat. 

I went. Shook Josh and Feargus' hand. Had a vodka T on Obsidian.

Enjoyed the waitresses in sexy lingerie. A nice little shin dig.

Josh looks appropriately tired.

Thx again Obsidian!

• Like 6

"Now to find a home for my other staff."
My Project Eternity Interview with Adam Brennecke

Thx again Obsidian!

I met, shook hands, got a photo, and talked hoops with Jerry West Monday night. But now I'm incredibly jealous.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Aw, too bad I don't live nearby.

Now if there was a release party in the Paradox offices on the other hand... That would be within walking distance from where I live.

Edited by Rostere

"Well, overkill is my middle name. And my last name. And all of my other names as well!"

Thx again Obsidian!

I met, shook hands, got a photo, and talked hoops with Jerry West Monday night. But now I'm incredibly jealous.

If it makes you feel any better, it's not like I was swapping life stories with them. It wasn't my intent to monopolize their evenings. I just wanted to quickly thank them for delivering this game. Josh, in particular, seemed like he was open for a longer conversation, but I wasn't trying to be that guy.

I also saw Shane DeFreest and Justin Bell. Adam Brennecke zipped by at one point. I've met and interviewed him before, immediately following the Kickstarter campaign. There were a few other faces that were familiar from various Obsidian videos. I didn't notice MCA, Tim Cain, Brandon Adler, or Darren, but it was dark and I could have missed them.

Did I mention waitresses in lingerie? Made it that much harder to spot the Obsidian folks. :p

Edited by Marceror

"Now to find a home for my other staff."
My Project Eternity Interview with Adam Brennecke

I ended up going!  Glad I did, the place had a good happy vibe.  Plus snacks and beer being on the house was an unexpected bonus!

I talked to Adam Brennecke for a bit which was cool.  I personally thanked him for making sure the  "You must gather your party" line was in the game and voiced.  He said he's rolling Barbarian!  He was super nice.  I also talked to a tester and Carter who worked on some area maps but I didn't get a chance to ask him which ones he did specifically so I can look out for them. 

I also didn't want to be "that guy" trying to force conversations with people.  I saw someone doing that with Tim Cain.  He seems like the type that would be too nice to stop someone from talking his ear off.  I saw Josh Sawyer for a second when I first walked in but I think he went off into hiding.  I would have liked to talk to him because I also got my degree in history. 

Oh also my girlfriend who I dragged along had fun, especially because I voluntarily took her to a place with dancing!  

Aghh Now i just have to get through 4 more hours of work and then I can go on a marathon until Monday.

• Like 1