Hello,

Is there anyway I can change my game from free DRM to Steam?

We haven't downloaded it so I thought I might still change it :)

Thanks

Contact Support. They may be able to switch it for you.

Hello,

Thanks

Unlikely, there is even a warning when you generate the key that it is a one time choice and you can't take it back.  Also, why does it matter?  Why are people so hung up on preloading, this isn't a 50gig download.  Or is it people actually like steam achievements?

• Like 1

Hello,

Thanks

Unlikely, there is even a warning when you generate the key that it is a one time choice and you can't take it back.  Also, why does it matter?  Why are people so hung up on preloading, this isn't a 50gig download.  Or is it people actually like steam achievements?

Some people like Steam for various reasons. Just accept it.

35167v4.jpg

It says "DRM free for Windows, Mac, or Linux." for me as well even though I clearly want the game for Steam and I don't recall ever rejecting that option nor consciously choosing DRM free over Steam. I confirmed my pledge over a year ago so I'm not sure if the processes were the same.

Am I bound to be stuck with a non-Steam version? That would be extremely disappointing to be honest.

It says "DRM free for Windows, Mac, or Linux." for me as well even though I clearly want the game for Steam and I don't recall ever rejecting that option nor consciously choosing DRM free over Steam. I confirmed my pledge over a year ago so I'm not sure if the processes were the same.

Am I bound to be stuck with a non-Steam version? That would be extremely disappointing to be honest.

No, you're not stuck. You can choose whether you want Steam or GOG right now in the backer portal.

-> http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/71574-redeeming-keys-and-rewards-how-to/

35167v4.jpg

Some people like Steam for various reasons. Just accept it.

Then why does said person use GOG to generate a link instead?
  • Like 1

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee